Panthers/eagles Game Thread

Falconsfan567

Getting an early jump on the Panthers/Eagles game thread because I wanted to say LMAO @ Eagles! The Eagles haven't won a game since September 30th. The Phillies won their final game of the season on October 1st. So the Phillies have last won a game since the Eagles have and they haven't played a game in almost 2 months. LOL!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting an early jump on the Panthers/Eagles game thread because I wanted to say LMAO @ Eagles! The Eagles haven't won a game since September 30th. The Phillies won their final game of the season on October 1st. So the Phillies have last won a game since the Eagles have and they haven't played a game in almost 2 months. LOL!

LMAO. Oh, da ironing!!

ESPN was probably salivating at the thought of this game at the beginning of the season. Funny how lowered expectations and injuries can change all that.

Right, I'm sure they perceived that both of these "exciting" teams would be playoff contenders by now. Instead, Vick is on the bench, and has been replaced by Foles, while Newton has been awful, and both coaches are probably soon to be fired. This is just sad.

Edited by hjerry

Right, I'm sure they perceived that both of these "exciting" teams would be playoff contenders by now. Instead, Vick is benched, and has been replaced by Foles, while Newton has been awful, and both coaches are probably soon to be fired. This is just sad.

Vick got a concussion and hasn't been cleared to play yet. That's a bit different than flatout getting benched.