Nfl Sound Fx Video Ryan Vs Cards

leftfield

I really do love Matty Ices reaction when he does something wrong he just spits an sits down an looks it over an goes back out an wins the game!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does matt ryan suck at throwing screen passes

It's just you.

Anyway, they don't call him "Matty Ice" for no reason. He has an interesting accent though, can't put my finger on it.

Edited by JerseyNo12

Guest Negatorris

I really do love Matty Ices reaction when he does something wrong he just spits an sits down an looks it over an goes back out an wins the game!!!!!!!!

What?

We have been running screens as effectively as anyone in the NFL.

Okay .. I also like how when he makes a mistake he doesn't loose his cool over it but at the same time .. by that 5th one I would gotten mad at myself for that at least .. still kept my cool and fixed it!! but .. to me .. it shows compassion of how much you want to win .. like comparing him to a long time great .. peyton manning .. when he throws 1 interception okay 2 .. uhh not so happy but by the 3rd or 4th interception he gets mad at himself because well .. peyton plays the game with passion .. to me I think is what makes a better player out of you .. I used to do this myself all the time because I loved winning so much .. but .. to each is own I guess .. I just feel that by him keeping an attitude like that is part of the reason why we can't win a d*** Playoff game ... just sayin u know nothing against matt but I just feel like he should be a bit more assertive ...

It's only you. He's pretty good at the screen game. The problem usually arises because A) the RB/WR/whoever drops the ball or takes a crap first step, B) the defense makes a great play on the ball, i.e. Kerrigan, DE swatting, etc.

It's weird that he was silent after the picks. I think they were muting his mic or something because he should have said something, "**** it!" or "NO!"

maybe that's what it is then .. because any real human being would have gotten .. some kind of mad at their self on those picks .. if he didn't do those things then to me that shows that you don't really care to win ..

Okay .. I also like how when he makes a mistake he doesn't loose his cool over it but at the same time .. by that 5th one I would gotten mad at myself for that at least .. still kept my cool and fixed it!! but .. to me .. it shows compassion of how much you want to win .. like comparing him to a long time great .. peyton manning .. when he throws 1 interception okay 2 .. uhh not so happy but by the 3rd or 4th interception he gets mad at himself because well .. peyton plays the game with passion .. to me I think is what makes a better player out of you .. I used to do this myself all the time because I loved winning so much .. but .. to each is own I guess .. I just feel that by him keeping an attitude like that is part of the reason why we can't win a d*** Playoff game ... just sayin u know nothing against matt but I just feel like he should be a bit more assertive ...

So because he didn't get pissed off and start cussing up a storm and throwing things it makes him less passionate about winning and he supposedly cares less and that's why we haven't won a playoff game? That by far is one of the stupidest things I have ever read on here.

If you don't think Matt wants to win more than anything, you haven't been paying attention.