Michael Turner Tied For Most Tds

me4falcons

RB Michael Turner punched in the eventual game-winning score with a three-yard run in the fourth quarter. It was his sixth rushing touchdown of the season and his 57th total touchdown as a Falcon. Turner tied WR Terance Mathis for the franchise record in total touchdowns and over the last five seasons, only RB Adrian Peterson has found the endzone more.

Didnt see this posted if it was sorry in advance. We know what he is now but, you cant take this away from. Maybe not the feature back but I believe he still has A place in this offense.

post-169615-0-60161900-1353965290_thumb.

Edited by me4falcons

Honestly I would love nothing more than a Turner chant in the Dome if he breaks the record Matt Ryan, Mike Smith and TD get a lot of credit for what they have done for this franchise but Turner has done just as much as all of them.

One of the greatest Falcons of all time.

Honestly I would love nothing more than a Turner chant in the Dome if he breaks the record Matt Ryan, Mike Smith and TD get a lot of credit for what they have done for this franchise but Turner has done just as much as all of them.

Agreed, as much as I believe that we will be moving on from him after this season, and I do, I will always remember Turner for what he did for us in that first 4 year stretch. Wherever he lands after this, He should always be remembered as one of the Falcon greats, and I'm hoping to see him top it all off by scoring a touchdown in NO later this season.

Edited by hjerry

I agree, some people have no sense of history or appreciation.