Nfcs Qb's

SaintRay

Personally i hate that QBR bullshiit. Too confusing for me and sometimes it puts bad qb's in a good light.

I go by touchdowns, hmmm, I wonder who has the most Touchdowns on the year?

Edited by S.A.

Personally i hate that QBR bullshiit. Too confusing for me and sometimes it puts bad qb's in a good light.

I go by touchdowns, hmmm, I wonder who has the most Touchdowns on the year?

I go by records..... things that make you go hummmmm. Cam stats last year ment crap when his team couldn't win a game. Good QB`s help their team win.

I go by records..... things that make you go hummmmm. Cam stats last year ment crap when his team couldn't win a game. Good QB`s help their team win.

I totally agree. Although, this topic is solely on QB rankings. And your talking about TEAM records. Would you say that Joe Flacco is a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees? Just because his teams record is better?

Edited by S.A.

Since you go by touchdowns to determine best QB, I was just wondering if you had added the 2 TDS thrown to the 49ers defense yesterday when arriving at a grand total.

All good quarterbacks throw int's. Matt Ryan knows that first hand.

I totally agree. Although, this topic is solely on QB rankings. And your talking about TEAM records. Would you say that Joe Flacco is a better quarterback than Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees? Just because his teams record is better?

Do you include wr`s and oline protection in your TD stats? The team either wins or lose.

Since you go by touchdowns to determine best QB, I was just wondering if you had added the 2 TDS thrown to the 49ers defense yesterday when arriving at a grand total.

You have to laugh at Falcon fans riding another team's jock for doing something their team has thus far been unable to do. At least Rev and Chef have class about it.

SR said numbers...Ice has 3,425 yards 8.0 ypa those are good numbers

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Nobody ever said Ryan doesn't have good numbers on the year. Matt Ryan is doing awesome this year. My posts are in no slight of Matt Ryan. I was just simply stating that the QBR thing is confusing and i don't like it. I like the #1 thing that a qb do for my team, and that is to throw touchdowns. Plain and simple logic. Im not saying that Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the league right now, im just stating my opinion on how i like to rank qb's

Im not saying that Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the league right now, im just stating my opinion on how i like to rank qb's

I think Brees IS the best QB in the league this year, but it has nothing to do with TD totals.

I judge QBs on how they make everyone around them better than they are.

Dude gets huge results with a team that lets him down on most plays.

I didnt realize we were talking interceptions... I thought we were talking touchdown totals.

You started it.

Kind of like bringing up a teams past play-off failure and pinning your post-season hopes on another team beating them again?

Hypocrite is hypocritical!!!1!

Rivalries will do that to a man. I will be the first to admit that I will be living vicariously through another team during the post season this year.

Rivalries will do that to a man. I will be the first to admit that I will be living vicariously through another team during the post season this year.

Look at it this way, if you end up rooting for 3 different opponents during the playoffs this year.. your strategy aint workin

Look at it this way, if you end up rooting for 3 different opponents during the playoffs this year.. your strategy aint workin

I will be rooting for an ole rebel i used to know. That is UNLESS my Saints slither into that 6th spot.