Pete Prisco On Da Falcons

-- I am not a fan of slow, plodding backs. Michael Turner fits that description to perfection He had 17 yards on 13 carries against Tampa. The Falcons are a fast team that plays on a fast track with a slow back. That makes no sense. It appears the Falcons are moving more toward Jacquizz Rodgers, and that's the right thing to do.

-- Falcons corner Asante Samuel takes a lot of crap for not tackling. But he showed some toughness playing through a shoulder injury against the Bucs. He appeared to hurt it again late on the final Hail Mary of the game. Dunta Robinson, the team's other corner, left with a concussion. It will be interesting to see if they can get back for Thursday's game against the Saints.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/pete-prisco/21141670/monday-musings-where-do-they-get-their-franchise-qb-

He needs to stop torpedoing people with his head.

Dunte REALLY fully believes he's a Ray Lewis type of linebacker! It really urks me, theres no way he can make it thru the whole season playing that way. I like him being aggressive but still play smart. it is not his job to be the "enforcer" on the D!

I think Dunta left for evaluation only. If he had a concussion, he would not have been allowed to return. Because of the protocol I don't think that can be bypassed. So I fully expect him to be out there on Thursday.

I'm totally impressed with Dunta's play this year. He ain't the greatest cover guy, but he's made some key tackles and will absolutely put a hurtin' on ya.

I disagree with those of you who are saying Robinson needs to play safer. I read that as less agressive. Dunta is one of only two or three guys who regularly set the tempo of aggression for the defense. He IS playing as smart as a defender can play who is pressing the edge of the psycho envelope, which the best defenders of the league regularly do. It's DEFENSE, for crying out loud.

Man Dunta just cant seem to do anything right for most of you guys on this MB. Yeah the way he is tackling isnt proper technique but the way ive seen him bashed on this board its as if thats what some want to happen, him not on the field. Good lord let the man play!

Edited by EastCoastFalcon902

Man Dunta just cant seem to do anything right for most of you guys on this MB. Yeah the way he is tackling isnt proper technique but the way ive seen him bashed on this board its as if thats what some want to happen, him not on the field. Good lord let the man play!

I just want to see him wrap up.