4982 Yards

Peyton

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the only meaning they have so far is the best record in the league.

Matt Stafford threw for 5 k last year look at his TD to int ratio ..

I'm sorry 5k passing yards 30 TDs 16 ints is not elite or a great season

Id rather have Ryan throw 35 TDs 9 ints and 4,500 yards then have high int numbers

Edited by daybumper

I love this- before last year, Ryan detractors were saying he'd never get close to 4000 yards, then it shifted to, he'll never get 5000.

Then it'll be playoff wins, then it'll be Super Bowl win, then it'll be multiple super bowl wins. Hopefully, all of those happen this year

No way he wins MULTIPLE Super Bowls this year... just not going to happen. laugh.png

I love this- before last year, Ryan detractors were saying he'd never get close to 4000 yards, then it shifted to, he'll never get 5000.

Then it'll be playoff wins, then it'll be Super Bowl win, then it'll be multiple super bowl wins. Hopefully, all of those happen this yearrolleyes.gif

I always new that Ryan could get us to the Lombadrdi trophy, but never thought that he would come close to 5000 yards. No problem with being wrong again.

I say from stats standpoint

Rodgers

Brees

Peyton

Brady

all having better seasons

Freeman can be argued .. Freeman has 6 less ints but 700 less yards

I know that you really are a Falcons fan, and I feel sorry for you that you can't appreciate the good things that are happening with the club.

Matt Ryan is have a great season, and instead of appreciating it as a Falcon fan, you can't help but search out statistics to try and tear him down.

It's too bad.

Swift, you have become a caricature of yourself, and that is an AMAZING accomplishment.

haaaa Thanks Ill take that as a compliment . Ryan is having a good season and Falcons are winning but he has a extreme high pass attempts and he is turning ball over more then ever .

Passing yards are empty stats . If I was to ask you which stats would you rather see

it comes down to basic understanding of football

Would you rather Ryan have

4,900 passing yards 30 TDs or 16 ints

or

4,4000 passing yards 35 TDs 9 ints