Julio Jones

nomak

If you saw his interview after the game on NFL am you know this kid is special and we are very futunate to have him on our time. No prima donna...just a humble guy who wants to get better for his team. So all you idiots who think we gave you to much for him or even mentioning trading him...get lost.

"what kinda game did I have? I don't know."

Kid is special.

Just wants to get better and every time he's asked about how he played, he redirects it to the rest of the team. Always praising roddy, tony, Matt and the oline.

Quizz for prez.

If you saw his interview after the game on NFL am you know this kid is special and we are very futunate to have him on our time. No prima donna...just a humble guy who wants to get better for his team. So all you idiots who think we gave you to much for him or even mentioning trading him...get lost.

I second this motion. Where is the guy that said he was "sick of Julio" because of the injuries? Nobody is 100% of every NFL game. All guys with the excpetion of a few miss games. The reality of the situation is the guy is really, really good. Worth the net 1st,2nd and two 4th's that we gave up. It always was.

the reason im all in on julio when he is on the field it freaks the defense out, our first pass of the game is a prime example that db before the ball was snapped turned and ran 20 yds up the field, I thought bvg was coaching him. julio casually runs on the field to the first down marker turns and catches the ball, that play had me laughing so hard

I second this motion. Where is the guy that said he was "sick of Julio" because of the injuries? Nobody is 100% of every NFL game. All guys with the excpetion of a few miss games. The reality of the situation is the guy is really, really good. Worth the net 1st,2nd and two 4th's that we gave up. It always was.

that would be BlazerFalcon. He tried to change it up yesterday saying his words were motivational. GTFO

Guest Negatorris

Lol I love how there was a thread last week about how some of the so called fans were sick of Julio. He's a breast, that we all should be lucky to have. I'm glad there are some people who can see that now.

Julio has a similar mentality of Derrick Rose I think , both are extremely talented and special athletes and have a deep love for the game but both are very humble and give thanks to others instead of themselves. Very rare individuals and i'm spoiled to have both of them on the teams I love.

both prone to injuries as well