Crunch Time!

REV.2000

It's time we end this strangle-hold the Saints have on us. Enough is enough. This is the perfect time to do it. They are ripe for the picking. Take'em out Thursday night, and we close the door on their 2012 season. But I got to say this, to their credit, they hung in there inspite of some bad circumstances. Never the less ..... let's close these guys out and be done with it. It's "Crunch Time." They got it coming and we pay our debts. Let's do it!!

I don't know Rev, with both our starting CB hurt Brees might throw for 500 yards against us. The Falcons must generate some kind of pass rush and get in Brees' face for us to have a shot in this one.

THIS EDITION OF FALCONS FIND A WAY. DREW BREES IS GOOD ......

BUT HE AIN'T GOD! IN THIS LAST GAME WITH THE BUCS, THERE

WAS SO MUCH SPECULATION TO WHAT THEIR ROOKIE RB WOULD

DO TO US, THAT I WAS SICK OF HEARING IT. DID YOU SEE WHAT WE

DID TO HIM? WE HAVE 2 INJURED CORNERS ... WE WILL COMPENSATE.

WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!

Saints will most likely win again. But does it really matter? You guys have won the whole season. You have complete control in this division and will likely take the #1 seed.

So the Saints will most likely do what they do against the Falcons like always. But you guys are the ones that should be proud. Not us.

Edited by S.A.

It's time we end this strangle-hold the Saints have on us. Enough is enough. This is the perfect time to do it. They are ripe for the picking. Take'em out Thursday night, and we close the door on their 2012 season. But I got to say this, to their credit, they hung in there inspite of some bad circumstances. Never the less ..... let's close these guys out and be done with it. It's "Crunch Time." They got it coming and we pay our debts. Let's do it!!

Great pre-game speech and I'm fired and ready to stare at my TV!!!

I haven't heard the injury updates on Robinson and Samuel but if they can't go then we might have to break out the 1977 Gritz Blitz and blitz Brees on every down.

Send that to Smitty smile.png

Saints will most likely win again. But does it really matter? You guys have won the whole season. You have complete control in this division and will likely take the #1 seed.

So the Saints will most likely do what they do against the Falcons like always. But you guys are the ones that should be proud. Not us.

I think I'll wait the 3 days and let them play the game before I concede the win. I'm going out on a limb and guessing the Falcons players feel the same way.

I Think Falcons need to make a statement here

If they can Beat The Saints

and do it like the Broncos did

It will serve the Falcons well for their mindset going into the Playoffs

this is a game we really need to win

for the big picture outlook

we beat Saints Thursday

I Like our Chances to play in New Orleans

I Think Falcons need to make a statement here

If they can Beat The Saints

and do it like the Broncos did

It will serve the Falcons well for their mindset going into the Playoffs