Is Both Georgia Teams Going To Win The Championships This Year

Dirtybird#11

UGA AND ATL CHAMPIONSHIPS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. COULD BOTH GEORGIA TEAMS GO THE DISTANCE AN WIIN THE BIG GAMES?

• YES UGA AND ATL WILL WIN THE BCS AND THE SB
    • NO UGA WILL WIN THE BCS AND ATL WILL LOSE IN THE PLAYOFFS
    • NO ATL WILL WIN THE SB AND UGA WILL GET BEAT BY BAMA OR ND
    • NO NEITHER TEAM IN GEORGIA IS GOING ANYWHERE THIS YEAR

We all know that UGA takes on #2 BAMA in the sec championship game on saturday i am think we have a shot of winning an we all know the Falcons will most likely get homefield in the playoffs an possibly end up with a trip to new orleans while our UGA BULLDOGS head over to miami for a BCS national championship game vs Notre Dame.So what do you think will both go all the way this year?!?!?!?

We all know that UGA takes on #2 BAMA in the sec championship game on saturday i am think we have a shot of winning an we all know the Falcons will most likely get homefield in the playoffs an possibly end up with a trip to new orleans while our UGA BULLDOGS head over to miami for a BCS national championship game vs Notre Dame.So what do you think will both go all the way this year?!?!?!?

I sure hope so

Two wins for the Bulldogs, but Alabama is a tough draw in the SEC championship. I give them a 1 in 5 shot and they have run the ball very well to help the passing game. Murray has to be on too, think this is the game he is really gonna miss Bennett. Closest they have came to a chance since 83, here's hoping. For the Birds soo much football remains they need to get healthy and find the run game but like UGA depends on who stands in front of them and the trophy.

I defeantly think Georgia has got a chance, talent wise.But the georgia coaching SUCKS when georgia plays in big games vs top tier teams.So talent wise they can do it.But the bad coaching decisions is what I am worried about like next sat vs a top tier team like alabama.The offensive plays calling in the south carolina game was terrible!!

Edited by falconsrsuper

Two wins for the Bulldogs, but Alabama is a tough draw in the SEC championship. I give them a 1 in 5 shot and they have run the ball very well to help the passing game. Murray has to be on too, think this is the game he is really gonna miss Bennett. Closest they have came to a chance since 83, here's hoping. For the Birds soo much football remains they need to get healthy and find the run game but like UGA depends on who stands in front of them and the trophy.

Lets compare BAMA VS UGA

QB we have the better side of things because BAMA doesnt use AJ as much as they could an he struggles in big situations in games an that is why they lost to TEXAS AM AND ALMOST LSU

RB we barely have the edge over BAMA but we do i can say Lacy an Yeldon are equal to Gurley an Marshall but it seems as if we have forgotten that we have Richard Samuel an he can still run the ball when needed

WR we have the edge by far BAMA wr are ok but our recievers are good they can put up six any time unlike bama because we pass the ball more than BAMA does so our WR are much better than Norwood an Bell will ever be an this is without Bennett

TE our te combo is coming alive an it will tear BAMA up come game time

O LINE BAMA has the best oline in the country no arguement

D LINE our dline is way better than bama with Geathers Jenkins an Washington they will have an impact on BAMA RUSHING GAME

LB we have the edge BAMA has 1 good LB but we have Jarvis Ogletree an Jenkins who will eat up BAMA all day

CB Bama does have the edge hear because our corners are to young to call great

S we definetly have the edge with commings rambo an wiliams

So with this comparison do you see that we have a great possibility to upset bama

Lets compare BAMA VS UGA

QB we have the better side of things because BAMA doesnt use AJ as much as they could an he struggles in big situations in games an that is why they lost to TEXAS AM AND ALMOST LSU

RB we barely have the edge over BAMA but we do i can say Lacy an Yeldon are equal to Gurley an Marshall but it seems as if we have forgotten that we have Richard Samuel an he can still run the ball when needed

WR we have the edge by far BAMA wr are ok but our recievers are good they can put up six any time unlike bama because we pass the ball more than BAMA does so our WR are much better than Norwood an Bell will ever be an this is without Bennett

TE our te combo is coming alive an it will tear BAMA up come game time

O LINE BAMA has the best oline in the country no arguement

D LINE our dline is way better than bama with Geathers Jenkins an Washington they will have an impact on BAMA RUSHING GAME

LB we have the edge BAMA has 1 good LB but we have Jarvis Ogletree an Jenkins who will eat up BAMA all day

CB Bama does have the edge hear because our corners are to young to call great

S we definetly have the edge with commings rambo an wiliams

So with this comparison do you see that we have a great possibility to upset bama

We have the talent to BEAT alabama but I think you left out ONE huge comparasion and thats coaching

Coaching Alabama >>> Georgia

Edited by falconsrsuper

We have the talent to BEAT alabama but I think you left out ONE huge comparasion and thats coaching

Coaching Alabama >>> Georgia

yes but can i go back to this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8G381d3dSI

this is our best coaching all year an with the offense we put up on Vandy we will kill BAMA 24-28 UGA WINS AN BEATS ND 31-20

I hope Bama destroys the inbreds from that cesspool in Athens. Roll Tide! Go Falcons!

GET OUT NOW

Yea I think UGA has the talent too, and I'm hoping they have the coaching staff to be able to. Saban just has been here before, for Richt a shot at the National Championship is uncharted waters. Bobo and Grantham are going to have their best games for them to beat BAMA. Ofcourse I also believe in the Vince Dooley school of talking up the opponent like you have no chance too LOL.

UGA is the most talented team in the nation I think. Its just they don't show up in big games, and haven't for a long time. Also as others have stated, Bama is better coached. Biggest key to me is for Murray not to play scared like he did against USC and UF. Defense also has to bring their A game which gets left behind often.