Congrats Falcons!

Great game, talked a lot of smack just to end up eating some crow. You guys have a remarkable 10-1 record and probably one of the best in your franchise. We need to go back to the drawing board and see if we can win a few more games, anyways congrats and goodluck til' week 16 and the PO.

Bucs are still a scary team to play....you guys may just sneak into the playoffs yet.

bc martin is the real deal and our run defens over the past two weeks has been downright bad

It has? All RBs we faced have pretty much been shutdown. All we had to do better was tackle. All RBs we faced just broke tackles and got 1-2 long runs: rest of the time shut down somewhat. So not sure why everyone says our run D sucks. It's been tackling.

Great game, talked a lot of smack just to end up eating some crow. You guys have a remarkable 10-1 record and probably one of the best in your franchise. We need to go back to the drawing board and see if we can win a few more games, anyways congrats and goodluck til' week 16 and the PO.

you guys have a scary team. Be proud of how much your team has turned around.

Yeah, I was talking smack too. Good game Falcons,you deserve it...

Great game, talked a lot of smack just to end up eating some crow. You guys have a remarkable 10-1 record and probably one of the best in your franchise. We need to go back

to the drawing board and see if we can win a few more games, anyways congrats and goodluck til' week 16 and the PO.

Good game sir!

Your team will be beast for years to come. These younger guy with age will become , well good to say the least.

I am one to love a good fan of any team. Kudos to you sir!

good respectable fan right here! The Bucs played good football and have a solid team. The 2nd time we play you guys should be just as exciting as the game today!

It was a typical division game, and very typical of the dogfights our teams usually have in your stadium. I've seen alot of your team thanks to Sunday TIcket, and I've been impressed with how improved you guys are over last year. It's amazing what stability and the right demeanor at the head coaching position can mean to a franchise.

I really think the Bucs and Falcons will be the primary rivalry for the division title in the coming years. The Saints are on the way down, imo. Here's to a great rematch! I'll be at that game, so it should be fun.

Good game for sure. Love to watch Doug Martin. Wish he was a Falcon.