Hats Off To The Falcons!

JabooAlwaysWins

Great game by the Falcons in Tampa today. I thought my Bucs would overcome their injuries and beat a healthy Falcons team, but in the end we were 2 points short of winning. A loss is a loss and congrats to the Falcons.

falcons are not healthy lol.. but great game, bucs looked great

Great game by the Falcons in Tampa today. I thought my Bucs would overcome their injuries and beat a healthy Falcons team, but in the end we were 2 points short of winning. A loss is a loss and congrats to the Falcons.

FLIP, THE BUCS PLAYED A GREAT GAME. THE BUCS ARE STILL

IN THE HUNT. I EXPECTED THIS TO BE A CLOSE AFFAIR .... (but not this close)

Thanks bucflop... we appreciate it. Tough game, come down to the end as expected. really a battle of coaches and 4th Q management decided it.

We will meet again soon enough for a revenge game. Bucks arent out of this thing yet... WC spot is still for grabs.

Thanks bucflop... we appreciate it. Tough game, come down to the end as expected. really a battle of coaches and 4th Q management decided it.

We will meet again soon enough for a revenge game. Bucks arent out of this thing yet... WC spot is still for grabs.

It probably wouldn't matter you guys will likely have the 1st seed and take out your starters by week 16. But I'll take anything we can get.

Dunta and Asante, both returned. Asante re-injured his shoulder on the final play of the game though.

Asante re-injured his shoulder at least 3-4 times during the game. He will probably play Thursday but I hope the Saints don't take advantage of the fact that I think the coaches told him not to try and tackle unless he absolutely had to.

Similarly surprised the Bucs didn't take advantage of the probability that Dunta was out there with a nasty concussion when he came back in.

We got ourselves some corners that are tough as nails.