Three Headed Monster.... Congrats Roddy

jdawg4876

as yall know I have been keeping track of who will get to a 1000 first well it was roddy

roddy white- 57 for 1003yds and 4 tds

julio jones- 53 for 883yds and 6 tds

Tony G- 69 for 712 yds and 6 tds

I really feel bad for Harry. Its as if he is running pointless routes out there. I'm not expecting him to get as many opportunities as Tony, Roddy, and Julio but this is just pathetic. Will he even have 20 or 30 receptions by the end of the year?

I really feel bad for Harry. Its as if he is running pointless routes out there. I'm not expecting him to get as many opportunities as Tony, Roddy, and Julio but this is just pathetic. Will he even have 20 or 30 receptions by the end of the year?

why feel bad for Harry? Harry just isn't that good

hd83- 27 catches for 257 yds 0 tds

LOL to tell you the truth I don't even remember him catching any of em. He looks like pure fodder out there.

why feel bad for Harry? Harry just isn't that good

I just have a hard time believing that. With all that speed, you are telling me we can't make use of it with special design plays? Maybe once Tony retires Harry will unleash. Its just mind boggling because this is the second coordinator he is playing for and still producing the same stats. Something is up!