Congrats Falcon Fans

SaintRay

Thx Ray... you all better handle right now first... 49`ers might ruin the day. But pull out a win and the saints could chase a WC spot with all the WC teams basically losing today.

The falcons are beyond beat up. Brees could have a field day with our secondary. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Saints favored vs the falcons thrusday based off falcons injuries alone even in the GA dome.

Could be a great week to be a saints fan.

10-1 isn't anything to sneeze at.

But you'd better get ready because my team is coming to Atlanta this Thursday!

READY? WE'RE ON THE FIELD RIGHT NOW.

WE'RE WAITING ON YOU. WE'RE GOING TO

FINISH YOU GUYS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

IF YOU WANT A TEAM PUT AWAY, PUT'EM

AWAY YOURSELF. WE'LL END YOUR SEASON

THURSDAY.

I know you fans are...but the Saints are still in the head of Mike Smith and company.

i think they will relax more in this one and play our game because the division is all but wrapped up. that being said i think some back ups should get alot of pt this week so we can get healthy

NOT ONLY THAT, WE WILL ALSO END THEIR SEASON THURSDAY.

5-7, LETS SEE'EM COME-BACK FROM THAT. I JUST DON'T THINK SO.

THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE FOR THEM IN 2012.

If the Falcons win, this would be true.

And if this happens, I believe a certain Redskin fan will never stop posting for 48 hours straight proclaiming it from the highest mountain.

Thanks Ray....good luck to you guys this upcoming Thursday!

SMH.

Sportsmanship is one thing, but "Good LUCK!!??"

I hope Brees has nightmares of the Smiths all week... which causes him to lose sleep...which causes him to be exhausted on Thursday...which causes him to throw picks...which causes the Saints to lose...which begins a five-year downward spiral...which causes all the coaches to be fired and Brees to sign with another team...which causes another ten-year skid...which causes Benson to move the team to London...which ultimately causes the entire organization to go under and fold...

which would cause me to smile.

SMH.

Sportsmanship is one thing, but "Good LUCK!!??"

I hope Brees has nightmares of the Smiths all week... which causes him to lose sleep...which causes him to be exhausted on Thursday...which causes him to throw picks...which causes the Saints to lose...which begins a five-year downward spiral...which causes all the coaches to be fired and Brees to sign with another team...which causes another ten-year skid...which causes Benson to move the team to London...which ultimately causes the entire organization to go under and fold...

which would cause me to smile.

Awww C'mon man! You don't really want to see that happen to us do you? The Falcons and the Saints have created a great rivalry and as of the last couple of years, it is OUR two teams that are making the NFCS one of the BEST divisions in all of football! Pretty soon the Ravens/Steelers, Bears/Packers rivalries will take a back seat to us!

Awww C'mon man! You don't really want to see that happen to us do you? The Falcons and the Saints have created a great rivalry and as of the last couple of years, it is OUR two teams that are making the NFCS one of the BEST divisions in all of football! Pretty soon the Ravens/Steelers, Bears/Packers rivalries will take a back seat to us!

Nawww, you're right. I did get a little carried away. I'd be fine if it just stopped at running Payton and Brees outta town.

They've done some very bad things to us...

book-cover-295x300.jpg

Nawww, you're right. I did get a little carried away. I'd be fine if it just stopped at running Payton and Brees outta town.

They've done some very bad things to us...

book-cover-295x300.jpg

all it takes is that 1 statement win

maybe that happens Thursday

I Remember when Niners had our Number Like Saints do now

we crushed them in the second meeting of 98 , then Kicked their azz again in the Div Rd. and I cant Remember us losing to them Since.

even in 2007 we kicked their azz

gotta a feeling we will get a chance to kick their azz again in The NFC Championship Game :)