Big L (Turner Running Vs Bucs)

Trouble

heres what NFL.com has to say about it.

The Falcons visited the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and escaped with a 24-23 win on Sunday, knocking off one of the hottest teams in football. The Falcons are now 10-1

Atlanta won without much help from its running game. Michael Turner scored a goal line touchdown, but had another scary-bad statistical line of 13 carries for 17 yards. This comes two weeks after Turner had 15 yards on 13 carries against the New Orleans Saints. Don't be surprised if Jacquizz Rodgers begins to take a considerable bite out of Turner's workload in the coming weeks.

What Falcons are you watching? Because Turner is sucking not only in game but in stats.

We as falcon fans would like to apologize to anyone who picked Turner for FF.

He did score a TD that you said you could of ran in...

no team is setup for a rb that can only do up the middle running. turner is just about done. dont expect him back next season. im not a turner hater either. i just dont think th3e falcons oline and style of o is what turner needs.

Turner is a wasted down; I've been saying it for half the season now.

Holes are there, they're just only open for a moment. That's professional football. Quizz is hitting them while Turner is still taking the handoff.

I'M AFRAID YOU'RE RIGHT. TURNER'S JUST NOT CUTTING THE MUSTARD.

QUIZZ CAN GIVE US THAT JOLT THAT THE OFFENSE NEEDS. BUT I

THANK MIKE TURNER FOR ALL HE'S GIVEN US.

It's a chicken or egg thing with Turner. Is it him or the O-line? There's plenty of times where he seems a step slow and there's just as many times when he's hit behind the LOS.

May have to copy NO and split time between Turner, Rodgers, and Snelling. Plus Rodgers and Snelling are MUCH better receivers out of the backfield.