Dominant Team?

Falkonator

A lot of people on this board complain and cry that we are not a dominant team, and that will ultimately lead to us losing in the playoffs, even the media says we are not dominate and we will lose. While others believe we dont need to be dominate to win it all(i agree) just get hot at the right time

my question to whoever feels free to answer is, when was the last time the SUPERBOWL winner was a team that clearly was dominant in the regular season?not a team who got hot at the right time

A lot of people on this board complain and cry that we are not a dominant team, and that will ultimately lead to us losing in the playoffs, even the media says we are not dominate and we will lose. While others believe we dont need to be dominate to win it all(i agree) just get hot at the right time

my question to whoever feels free to answer is, when was the last time the SUPERBOWL winner was a team that clearly was dominant in the regular season?not a team who got hot at the right time

Good post. I really don't care that we aren't dominant. I'm just asking and hoping for higher redzone efficiency during playoffs. We've been settling for too many FGs lately with all these great drives and opportunities only to not punch it in. This lack of redzone execution will bite us in the playoffs

so no one can answer the question? Dominate as in they blew out just about everyone

I'll play even though it's a dumb question. You see, friend In my opinion nobody on the board is asking or even expecting dominate performances every game. But here is the problem we aren't having dominate performances hardly any games, pretty much all of our games are close even to the lowly teams of the Nfl, and I think most are baffled when we aren't dominating considering the talent we have on the team.

Score TD when you go to Red zone. Falcons are hardly punting the ball but not punching it in to end zone. There is no one dominating team in the NFL and it is changing week to week.

im with you man...Its a crime how often we get to the endzone but settle for fgs. If we can increase our efficiency in this area, skys the limit. I dont care about style points. I just ask that we finish these drives once we reach the redzone