One More Huge Prop

jdawg4876

we had a couple of misses, but OVERALL TACKLING WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER

Yes it was...I am still nervous about our linebackers in coverage. For all their touted athleticism, they don't get many pass breakups. I understand Nich had 1 but I just find it interesting Nolan doesn't let Sean or Stephen jam the tightends like the 49ers do with theirs. Teams with good tight ends are starting to figure out how to attack our linebackers with the pass.

Nic is terrible in pass coverage this year for some reason. Technique is poor and he has been pretty undisciplined.

Other than that, yes the tackling was better. Still missing basic tackles, but it was better. They set the edge on a more consistent basis, DLine was better in their defense as well.

Nic is terrible in pass coverage this year for some reason. Technique is poor and he has been pretty undisciplined.

Other than that, yes the tackling was better. Still missing basic tackles, but it was better. They set the edge on a more consistent basis, DLine was better in their defense as well.

Vel Sean was getting beat too at some points this year but its been getting really bad for Nich. Don't you think Nolan allowing them to jam the tight ends would help? Heck, I think we are the only defense whose linebackers don't break on the ball to make a play on it within their vicinity when playing zone. There are times I will see them just sitting there with running back or tight end in front of them only to see them watching them catch the ball before reacting. Is it the way we practice or something?