I've Seen Enough Of Quizz

cnasty

I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but If Smitty is unable to see that we are much more productive w/ Quizz in the backfield, I sincerely question his talent evaluation. It makes me wonder who else is riding the pine that is better than our Current Starter. Vance Walker? Cliff Matthews? Who Knows?

If he is unable to see something this simple, he should probably just hand over full control of the offense to Koetter.

I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but If Smitty is unable to see that we are much more productive w/ Quizz in the backfield, I sincerely question his talent evaluation. It makes me wonder who else is riding the pine that is better than our Current Starter. Vance Walker? Cliff Matthews? Who Knows?

If he is unable to see something this simple, he should probably just hand over full control of the offense to Koetter.

Vance Walker is our best overall DT. Babs is the best pass rusher, but Vance is 2nd best at that, plus the best run stopper. He's just awesome.

Vance Walker is our best overall DT. Babs is the best pass rusher, but Vance is 2nd best at that, plus the best run stopper. He's just awesome.

He looked it today. When Peters went out their run game died.

I just really question Smiths ability to evaluate the talent on the team. I cant help but shake the feeling that we have guys sitting on the bench that would make us much better and unlock our potential.

He looked it today. When Peters went out their run game died.

I just really question Smiths ability to evaluate the talent on the team. I cant help but shake the feeling that we have guys sitting on the bench that would make us much better and unlock our potential.

their run game was non existent before Peters went down.

i think some of it must be politics. you can't have your #1 back on the bench watching. Especially if he is working hard in practice, in the film room, etc. It might cause the locker room to divide; but who knows for sure. i would think he would have to absolutely stink the place up on every play for that to happen. But in my mind I wouldnt care if it was Rogers#1 and Snelling#2. they are both hard runners, good blockers and catch more consistently.