13 Carries 17 Yards

Ethos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He (Turner) starts only because Smith is loyal to him for what he did for this franchise early during the Smith/Dimitroff administration. I am not sure how long loyalty should last, but you do understand even if you don't agree with why he keeps Turner involved as much as he is right now. I just hope it doesn't cost us a win or seeding in the playoffs.

_52725804_pulis.gif

Tony Pulis plays hard ball in the premier league his teams are tough competitors

So is MT33 like I said in another thread today especially the chemistry is fantastic it is like a boxers 1-2 combination Turners the good hard jab and Quizz is the hook shot both give you stars and together they are quite deadly 2 TD's they combined for and over 100 yds combined too....!

I call this getting our act together in the run game

He was a solid contributor over all. He won his one-on-one match up on the TD play. He made a couple of nice catches that helped keep chains moving. He made several good pass blocking pick ups.

I like using all the backs like we did today. Even Snells came up big on his series. I like the rotation. I also like Quizz getting more carries than Turner. I like them all involved.

Tony Pulis plays hard ball in the premier league his teams are tough competitors

So is MT33 like I said in another thread today especially the chemistry is fantastic it is like a boxers 1-2 combination Turners the good hard jab and Quizz is the hook shot both give you stars and together they are quite deadly 2 TD's they combined for and over 100 yds combined too....!

More like an amputated boxer with one hand. Quizz is our only RB who packs a punch.

Edited by Falconine

49 + 17 does no equal 100 yds lol, and turner isnt evena jab more like a slap ,itll only hurt once every 10 slaps