More Questions Than Answers

jdawg4876

So you are saying that people need to get together and all think the same way? Or have original thought process?

I am saying people need to decide if MS is conservative or not instead of complaining that he is conservative AND not conservative enough. I mean **** if he does and **** if he doesn't.

Smitty has never cared about style points, but the conservative play calling today just allowed TB to hang around. We need to stick a knife in teams early, then he can go to just running the ball. I hope they don't play on playing this way in the play offs.

amen great win but I need to see more consistency on both ends. Im sorry giving up a first when its 2nd and 22 is inexcusable to me thats some bvg doo doo right there

Road win within the division against the hottest team in the league.

Bryant missing a chip-shot FG is the only thing that made this so close.

GREAT win.

no smiths dumb Choice to run the clock down, even though the "d" was doing a decent job holding them instead of going for a td made it close. With the time we had could have ran 4 plays then if unsuccessful the try a field goal

Smitty has never cared about style points, but the conservative play calling today just allowed TB to hang around. We need to stick a knife in teams early, then he can go to just running the ball. I hope they don't play on playing this way in the play offs.

history says your in for a disappointment

Mike Smith is too conservative at times period. a 10 pt lead is not safe in the nfl **** even a 21 pt lead is not remember giants vs cowboys or giants vs redskins.

You don't have to worry about blowing a lead with a MS team. His record is extremely good(36-2) when leading at the half. There is no one better at it than he is at protecting the lead. The man knows how to win close games. Been doing it since he been here.

You don't have to worry about blowing a lead with a MS team. His record is extremely good(36-2) when leading at the half. There is no one better at it than he is at protecting the lead. The man knows how to win close games. Been doing it since he been here.

in the playoffs he has to do more than protect a lead he has to add to it over and over

How about the people that are only worried about the playoffs just stfu until then?

now is the time you do worry bc this is the big part of the season where the push comes in as far as hfa and who makes a wild card spot, this is when the giants usually wake up, so while agree with you if its week 5 at this pt of the season playoff talk and playoff berths is completely reasonable

in the playoffs he has to do more than protect a lead he has to add to it over and over

Well the funny thing about adding on to the lead is that every coach wants to do it, but it is not really up to them. The opposing teams have a say in it also. Sometime the other teams "rise up" and stop what your team is trying to do. Just be thankful that you have a coach who knows how to win games when he has a lead late in the game.

Well the funny thing about adding on to the lead is that every coach wants to do it, but it is not really up to them. The opposing teams have a say in it also. Sometime the other teams "rise up" and stop what your team is trying to do. Just be thankful that you have a coach who knows how to win games when he has a lead late in the game.

running the turner up the gut two straight times for no gain to eat clock is being conservative pt blank period. ya can slice it anyway you like

dude you might need some glasses. there was a time in the tird quarter where the bucs went 3/3 for third downs just saying lol. anytime a team can get a first on 2nd and 22 is not good pass defense

Na man bucs were something like 4/10 on 3rd downs today, held 2nd hottest RB in the league to 50 yards, freeman to 250 yds and0 TDs

Good day for the D

my problems with this defense thi sgame

1. moore and decoud looking lost.

2. dallas clark burning nicks

3. we had freeman and the bucs second and 22 I think and we gave up a first

like I said we did great in the run defense but we got to play a complete defensive game going forward

Who the **** is Nicks? Pretty sure he plays for Tampa.... or the Giants. We don't have a Nicks. We have a Nicholas... or Nic for short. No Nicks though.