More Questions Than Answers

jdawg4876

Sure it wasn't the fact that all 3 of our top corners are hurt? That would be too logical wouldn't it?

nope more like decoud and moore looked like lost puppies on most of the pass plays or the fact nicks cant cover dallas clark at all, I give nicks a pass on jimmy g bc he is a beast but he was routinely beat by dallas clark all day. you dont know much about football do you julio...

Edited by jdawg4876

I respect your opinion, but they answered all questions for me today. Playoff caliber team on the road...check. Making big plays on defense to defend a short field...check. Stopping the run against a quality back...check. Outplaying an opponent of special teams...check.

I said coming in this was our best test so far this season to determine if we are playoff ready....check!

my problems with this defense thi sgame

1. moore and decoud looking lost.

2. dallas clark burning nicks

3. we had freeman and the bucs second and 22 I think and we gave up a first

like I said we did great in the run defense but we got to play a complete defensive game going forward

In one thread we have people questioning why MS went for the FG at the end and in this thread we have people questioning why he is being conservative. For Godsake can you guys get together and decide what you want to ***** and moan about? Just pick one or the other but don't do both.

In one thread we have people questioning why MS went for the FG at the end and in this thread we have people questioning why he is being conservative. For Godsake can you guys get together and decide what you want to ***** and moan about? Just pick one or the other but don't do both.

I wanted us to score a TD there and have the game out of reach. Anyways, Asante Samuel I know he has a hurt shoulder but he needs to catch those INT's.

my problems with this defense thi sgame

1. moore and decoud looking lost.

2. dallas clark burning nicks

3. we had freeman and the bucs second and 22 I think and we gave up a first

like I said we did great in the run defense but we got to play a complete defensive game going forward

Do you nitpick other teams like this?

Freeman threw for 256. And no TD's. 0.

Martin rushed for 50 yards. 50 yards.

That was the lowest point total TB has been held to since week 4. They've been putting up over 30 a week since then.

This was a great defensive effort. Against the pass and rush. Especially when you consider the amount of shuffling we had to do today due to injury.

So you are saying that people need to get together and all think the same way? Or have original thought process?