This Is The Game

jdawg4876

I have been looking forward to this game all season, as a fan of football the bucs had the best offseason, I like freeman as a qb and this is the best rushing attack we will prob go against the rest of the yr, as a defense guy I ant to see our run defense play 60 min good football, not just 30 mins

This a very important couple of games for us.

This game against the Bucs and Thurs against the Stains will define our team moving forward.

Win in good fashion and we are automatically the media darlings of the NFC going into the playoffs.

Lose one, or both, and we'll have to listen to Marsha Faulk and Warren Sapped for an entire month talk about how they have sooo many doubts about our team.

This a very important couple of games for us.

This game against the Bucs and Thurs against the Stains will define our team moving forward.

Win in good fashion and we are automatically the media darlings of the NFC going into the playoffs.

Lose one, or both, and we'll have to listen to Marsha Faulk and Warren Sapped for an entire month talk about how they have sooo many doubts about our team.

QFT

This is definitely a statement game.

i have a good feelin' about it....this team hasn't played too well lately.

That ends today.

I think that we need to get up on them and then have Turner start beating on them.

If we come out and try to test their front 7 it could be a long and miserable first half.

Guest Negatorris

And 1-2 over the last three games including a near miss against ARI.

TB would be 6-1 over their last seven and so would our big brothers if they beat the Niners this afternoon, four days before a primetime rematch.

Would you feel warm and fuzzy about that?

Would anyone here like that? No. But it won't even be a big deal. I never even thought we would be 9-1 at this point in the season. The playoffs is all that matters now.