The Game Is Blacked Out Down Here Where I Live So....

Wow didn't know there were other central Fl Falcon fans here! I'm in Lakeland and am constantly defending my Atlanta teams against my co-workers and friends. We suck but are somehow 9-1 and have too many weaknesses and have been exposed etc....anyway I have Sunday Ticket so I can see the game but that's crap for Tampa fans who live in the area and can't even see their team without Sunday Ticket.

Edited by FalconNfla

Wow didn't know there were other central Fl Falcon fans here! I'm in Lakeland and am constantly defending my Atlanta teams against my co-workers and friends. We suck but are somehow 9-1 and have too many weaknesses and have been exposed etc....anyway I have Sunday Ticket so I can see the game but that's crap for Tampa fans who live in the area and can't even see their team without Sunday Ticket.

It's still blacked out on Sunday ticket

I live in Tampa but had to give up my tickets because my son became sick yesterday.

I have the stuff to watch it the other way. If anyone is interested then let me know.

Go Falcons!!!

I live in Tampa but had to give up my tickets because my son became sick yesterday.

I have the stuff to watch it the other way. If anyone is interested then let me know.

Go Falcons!!!

Another good Falcon brother/sister