Mike Gillislee Rb,florida

I agree about Taylor.... he just seems to be missing an "It" factor somehow. Good at a lot but nothing special anywhere; I'd like the RB to have something special in his skillset.

As for ray Graham... I 'll have to pass on that option. Too many other options I rank above him.

I agree about Taylor.... he just seems to be missing an "It" factor somehow. Good at a lot but nothing special anywhere; I'd like the RB to have something special in his skillset.

As for ray Graham... I 'll have to pass on that option. Too many other options I rank above him.

I agree, but I was mostly referring to the draft range they'd both fall into. Overall, however, this is an unimpressive RB class.

I wasn't big gillislee fan early on in the season but the more i've watched him, the more i like him. he hits the hole quicker than any back we've had since norwood and i love his ability to bounce runs outside and his vision. he reminds me a lot of demarco murray in those aspects of his game. he's faster than he looks as well. draft barrett jones in the first and add gillislee in the 2nd and i think we see a monster improvement in our run game.

I wasn't big gillislee fan early on in the season but the more i've watched him, the more i like him. he hits the hole quicker than any back we've had since norwood and i love his ability to bounce runs outside and his vision. he reminds me a lot of demarco murray in those aspects of his game. he's faster than he looks as well. draft barrett jones in the first and add gillislee in the 2nd and i think we see a monster improvement in our run game.

Barrett Jones will be there later on in the draft. Getting him in the first will be a huge reach.

I really like Gillislee.... My only problem is i recently heard TD on a radio interview saying he feels your lead back should be 220lbs RB...

as long as that back isn't 1 dimensional... that's fine. it just sounds to me like TD maybe wants another feature back? he could be targeting stepfan taylor. 215 lbs, can do everything, intelligent, high character, senior... TD type pick.