Falcons Need To Draft A Emotionally Loud Leader

sumslap

Guest Negatorris

Tony's replacement is Aaron Hernandez

DE is johnathan massuquai an john abrham

LB is Alec Ogletree if he goes but if not i would trade up if needed

*insert facepalm meme*

Yes i do understand that but what if grimes or samuel gets hurt

I'm sure TD will pick up a db in the 4th or later. Can always put McClain on the outside, kids crazy good.

But ya for the most part we'd be in trouble if Grimes or Asante went down.. But theirs always holes like that. Like what if Spoon went down? We only have dent Nic and Pete for our LB's surely that would suck. Well it happened and it did suck lol

Just gotta hope to stay healthy and if not next man up

I'm sure TD will pick up a db in the 4th or later. Can always put McClain on the outside, kids crazy good.

But ya for the most part we'd be in trouble if Grimes or Asante went down.. But theirs always holes like that. Like what if Spoon went down? We only have dent Nic and Pete for our LB's surely that would suck. Well it happened and it did suck lol

Just gotta hope to stay healthy and if not next man up

How do yall think McClain is amazing i think he is decent but watching him pick off payton manning 1 time isnt changing the fact that he deserves MVP or something

I'd rather let Grimes walk resign Dunta to a smaller contract

Yea depends on Grimes' rebound for me. If he appears 2010 form and still has crazy athleticism I'd much rather have him then Dunta..

But if Grimes isn't the same then restructure Dunta. Not sure Dunta's going to want to restructure 2 years in a row and after a year of stepping his game up. But at this point he's not worth his contract plain n simple

Guest Negatorris

Yea depends on Grimes' rebound for me. If he appears 2010 form and still has crazy athleticism I'd much rather have him then Dunta..

But if Grimes isn't the same then restructure Dunta. Not sure Dunta's going to want to restructure 2 years in a row and after a year of stepping his game up. But at this point he's not worth his contract plain n simple

Dunta has been playing well this season, or have you just been going off of earlier years? There is no reason to cut him so give it up.

he appeared to be in that form this year. 3 quarters later. .....