The Sky Is Falling...

I'm with you but I've tried these type of threads before and it just seems to make the negative nancy's gnash their teeth and whine louder. I don't know what it is, maybe it's this team letting us down so many times in the past. I want to be confident and think we can beat anybody at any time but even I find myself having doubts.

Guest Negatorris

Your expectations are too low. You're accepting of mediocrity.

The only time I need to have high expectations is in the playoffs. We can squeak wins out for the rest of the regular season and I won't give a da*mn. Nobody was calling the last two Superbowl champions elite during the regular season.

Nobody is upset we are 9-1. Some of us are just concerned we can't stop the run, and can't get a yard on the ground when we need to.

Oh I do not know about that... I think there are people who ARE upset we are having so much success because of their anti falcon agenda.

They would rather see the team fail so they can be right as opposed to eating crow and rooting for the team they supposedly love to win.

.Trust Me.

Since when does having some football knowledge, a history of being a Falcon fan, and a realistic attitude regarding the level of competition the team has played thus far equate to negativity? And what difference does it make if my opinion is not as gung ho as yours? This board would pretty much suck if we all behaved like sheep.

I'm as big a fan as anyone, but the fact is, this team has not shown me enough of what it takes to win a playoff game as I think is necessary. They've had trouble winning against some really bad teams this year. They can't run the football worth a fiddle most of the time, and the defense is not displaying anything even close to an acumen for shutting down the opponents' offense. They play down to lesser teams too often.

Does that make me less of a fan than you for acknowledging what worries me about them?

Lets get a grip on this board. We are 9-1. One yard from being 10-0. I dont care what you say, that is the best record in football for a reason. All of the posters that are being pessimistic and making threads about Ryan, Turner, Mike Smith, etc... being the reason we suck need to gain some perspective.

That is all.

Dude you can't change this board it's full of negative losers.

Edited by falconsfaninfresno

Lets get a grip on this board. We are 9-1. One yard from being 10-0. I dont care what you say, that is the best record in football for a reason. All of the posters that are being pessimistic and making threads about Ryan, Turner, Mike Smith, etc... being the reason we suck need to gain some perspective.

That is all.

Dude you can't change this board it's full of negative losers. The city ain't much different. I wish A. Blank would move them to LA.

That is all.

9-1 is not the best record in football.

I just enjoy falcon football. Somewhere along the way, i think some people have forgotten how.

dont+worry+be+happy.jpg

This.

Sadly, some of our dans are so obsessed with the final outcome, that they have forgotted that football is about enjoyment, that the season is a journey of ups and and downs, and just how difficult it is to win it all (you're 31 times more likey to fail than succeed).

The funny this is, if we do win the SB, they won't have enjoyed any of it, as they will have spend the whole season critisicising the team and moaning about anything and everything.

If we do win, they won't have any right to share or enjoy the success as they will have invested nothing positive in the team at all.

We got some real all pro cryfks around here .....some peacock strutting, whining little degenerate flesh slugs....but about 50% of them are actual trolls deep undercover masquerading as Falcon fans ....the twisted physcology of it is truly amazing ....

Chill bro