**** Alabama

SyCo

auburn is a terrible team, and their players have nothing to play for for the next decade, but al is leaving a mudhole on their way to the sec championship. that's ok, wear yourselves down so the dawgs can chew you up

I cant wait, I hope Bama comes in overconfident.

well to be Fair

from what I saw

Ga took it to Tech Pretty good too....

should be a good game next week

Falcons and Saints Fans will have no game to watch Sunday

so Saturday may be Fun

First time UGA has been in this position in my life time. Really hope they dont let me down. Ive had enough of that from Dallas.

If UGA can pull this out I wont care what happens to Dallas.

Bama is gonna crush Ga, sorry guys.

Well, thats it, UGA shouldnt even show up.

This sounds familiar. LSU was supposed to roll right over us last year too. In the first half they didnt get one single first down. Then Mathieau happened. I dont see Mathieau lining up for Alabama.

Must be a Cowboys thing... Rave said in another thread that he'd take Corey Whatever from Slipknot over Dio, Rob Halford or Bruce Dickinson...

and the Cowboys... obviously no accounting for some people's children...

At least Corey sounds like a man and his lyrics are second to none.

80s rock was about looking like a girl or getting as close as you could. Im glad the 90s wiped them off the face of the Earth. Give me Kurt Cobain, Layne Stayley, and Eddie Vedder over those queens anyday.

Edited by Rave

Well, thats it, UGA shouldnt even show up.

This sounds familiar. LSU was supposed to roll right over us last year too. In the first half they didnt get one single first down. Then Mathieau happened. I dont see Mathieau lining up for Alabama.

Well too bad, isn't it, that football is two halves. LSU whipped yall pretty good last year. Yall had the lead and, you let em off the hook. Bama is just as good if not a little bit better than LSU was on defense last year and they are better on offense. That D is just suffocating.

At least Corey sounds like a man and his lyrics are second to none.

80s rock was about looking like a girl or getting as close as you could. Im glad the 90s wiped them off the face of the Earth. Give me Kurt Cobain, Layne Stayley, and Eddie Vedder over those queens anyday.

and here i thought my opinion could not get any lower of you lol

Guest Negatorris

I have a feeling Bama is going to kick our azzes. Aaron Murray doesn't play well in games like this. I see 3 INTs out of him at the least. It's great that we're playing in the game again but we will probably be outmatched. Don't blame me for not trust Richt in big games. I have great reason.

It's a generational thing me thinks

I hear a lot of 70-80's metal at work.

I was kinda being overly dramatic by saying he sux.

But I'd rather listen to him than maiden.

I grew up in the 80s. In my opinion there was no better music than the 90s. The 80s was all glam rock, partying, drugs, alcohol, and sex. To me there is more to life.

and here i thought my opinion could not get any lower of you lol

Never have I cared about how you see me. However, judging someone on their musical taste (outside of Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa, and the like) is a little funny. At least I don't endorse these rappers out here always talking about how many ****** they ****** and what drugs they're doing. That **** is just pointless.

I have a feeling Bama is going to kick our azzes. Aaron Murray doesn't play well in games like this. I see 3 INTs out of him at the least. It's great that we're playing in the game again but we will probably be outmatched. Don't blame me for not trust Richt in big games. I have great reason.

Last year it was drops, not INTs that bit us in the end. UGA left 14 points at least on the field because of drops.

I'd love nothing more than Georgia to win the SEC and play ND for the BCS title, but I just have a feeling that Bama will roll. But I don't watch much college ball anymore so WTf do I know? I was actually hoping that Kansas State and Oregon would stay unbeaten and that would be the title game.

UGA vs ND rematch of 1980 title game...

32 years in the making.

Wait UGA's last title was 32 years ago...even they have a title during ATL's 46 year old dry spell. Lol.