I Don't Know About You But Losing 18 Of 22 Games Against Uga Makes Me Sick

Nono

I couldn't watch much of the game, it makes me ill to lose so much to Uga. I think tech needs a new coach. Kinda tired of this triple crap no defense. This is not the coach we fix this problem with. Do us all a favor and fall on your sword so we don't have to fire you

Outside of today and maybe a few other games the offense has been just fine. But my gawd that D is just awful. I mean just **** its inexcusable for a major FBS program to have that bad of an inept defense.

As good as the T.O is at closing the deficiencies in the talent you bring in, I wonder if its starting to drag down the other side of the ball on signing day.

I don't know why Paul Johnson cusses his players so when they return to the sidelines. He's the one who recruits these subpar athletes and then doesn't develop them. Look in the mirror, you big tittayed turd.

Exactly. I can't stand that dude. He's terrible in recruiting, doesn't develop his players or coaches, doesn't win like he should, talks down to everyone and acts like everyone should be bowing down to him.

I have no idea why there's this mentality at Tech and among Tech fans that they better not let him go. The program has gotten worse since he's been there and the gap is widening big time between UGA and GT because of him.

I mean I'm fine with that and I hope they keep him forever. I just don't understand it.

Exactly. I can't stand that dude. He's terrible in recruiting, doesn't develop his players or coaches, doesn't win like he should, talks down to everyone and acts like everyone should be bowing down to him.

I have no idea why there's this mentality at Tech and among Tech fans that they better not let him go. The program has gotten worse since he's been there and the gap is widening big time between UGA and GT because of him.

I mean I'm fine with that and I hope they keep him forever. I just don't understand it.

Our AD that just left for Clemson put us deep into debt with a lot of improvements and that left little money to buy out Johnson's contract.

Believe me there are a lot of dissatisfied folks here at Tech and a lot of these people are the decision makers----its coming. We wont stand for this kind of humiliation much longer. Johnson hasn't made too many friends on campus an none in the media. His asss is out---we will probably wait till after the crap bowl game.

Edited by Nono

Our AD that just left for Clemson put us deep into debt with a lot of improvements and that left little money to buy out Johnson's contract.

Believe me there are a lot of dissatisfied folks here at Tech and a lot of these people are the decision makers----its coming. We wont stand for this kind of humiliation much longer. Johnson hasn't made too many friends on campus an none in the media. His asss is out---we will probably wait till after the crap bowl game.

Well it's good hearing that there are a lot of dissatisfied folks - if for no other reason than they SHOULD be... the impression I've gotten is that a lot of GT fans are afraid to lose him and we see a lot of excuses made for him.

Sucks with that money situation. If that wasn't an issue, would he have been gone already though?

I hope this post doesn't get laughed off the board, but I've been thinking of what could have been for Tech this year.

The Virginia Tech game was a total 44-seconds left disaster. Tech should have started off 1-0 and ranked in the top 20 (at least top 25).

Miami was definitely winnable. The loss to Middle Somebody State just never should have been.

They at least hung with Clemson for most of the game. Then having BYU at home ought to have been advantage Tech.

Obviously, the Tech defense doesn't even measure up to Grayson H.S.

All I'm saying is, if they had had a defense, this year's team might have posted a terrific record, given their schedule and of course playing in the ACC.

All this, and yet they still have a shot at the Orange Bowl! My Gawd, can you believe GT might actually go to a bigger, better bowl than either Alabama or Georgia?

J

How does one know that "his seat isn't hot"?

Suppose it could be, but that's just not the impression I get. Apparently their defense is the reason they only scored 3 on our 1's. Bunch of Tech fans acting like getting rid of Paul Johnson would somehow turn around on them and he would start winning national titles at his next stop.

I hope this post doesn't get laughed off the board, but I've been thinking of what could have been for Tech this year.

The Virginia Tech game was a total 44-seconds left disaster. Tech should have started off 1-0 and ranked in the top 20 (at least top 25).

Miami was definitely winnable. The loss to Middle Somebody State just never should have been.

They at least hung with Clemson for most of the game. Then having BYU at home ought to have been advantage Tech.

Obviously, the Tech defense doesn't even measure up to Grayson H.S.

All I'm saying is, if they had had a defense, this year's team might have posted a terrific record, given their schedule and of course playing in the ACC.

All this, and yet they still have a shot at the Orange Bowl! My Gawd, can you believe GT might actually go to a bigger, better bowl than either Alabama or Georgia?

J

tech lost some games due to that defense, but they had issues offensively throughout the year. byu's defense did a great job on that offense and did uga's. uga gave up 3 points to tech and even if their defense had played well they wouldn't have beat byu or uga. also they scored just 28 points on mtsu and that is a team they should have dropped well over 50 on. tech as a team just wasn't very good for most of the year, but they can make up for that with a big win over fsu and then send a christmas card to miami for them dropping out of the game.

tech lost some games due to that defense, but they had issues offensively throughout the year. byu's defense did a great job on that offense and did uga's. uga gave up 3 points to tech and even if their defense had played well they wouldn't have beat byu or uga. also they scored just 28 points on mtsu and that is a team they should have dropped well over 50 on. tech as a team just wasn't very good for most of the year, but they can make up for that with a big win over fsu and then send a christmas card to miami for them dropping out of the game.

Sac: I'm gonna disagree with you ever so slightly on this. I can't believe I am but I am.

Against UGA, Tech had some heart, UNTIL little fellow got stripped of the football like he was still in 3rd grade. Tech lost its heart after that play. And keep in mind Orrin was out too, Tech's best runner I think.

What I am saying is, IF Tech had a defense, they might have been competitive with Georgia. Not exactly win the game, but at least have been competitive. The same against BYU. I mean, as bad as UNC is, nobody else ran up 68 points on that excuse for a squad.

The more Tech's defense stops a team, the more Tech's offense gets a chance to do its thing.

But it doens't matter now.

J