The Bucs Game Is Not A Must Win.......but

Guest stevefalcon

Guest stevefalcon

It's time for our Falcons to step up and win a meaningful game. We did early in the year, but Did not against the Saints. The D really took it to Denver, but I haven't seen that D again since. The D needed a better effort against NO. The O shoulda bailed them out but didn't. Tampa is a team we should beat, as well as NO at home. If the team or us fans have plans on going to the SB, they need to win these 2 games convincingly, otherwise people are right, we are just the same old Falcons.

Guest stevefalcon

i sure hope not, we are 0-3 in must win games.

We need to put together a complete game. If we can't win a big game in our own Division how can we win in the playoffs??

It's time for our Falcons to step up and win a meaningful game. We did early in the year, but Did not against the Saints. The D really took it to Denver, but I haven't seen that D again since. The D needed a better effort against NO. The O shoulda bailed them out but didn't. Tampa is a team we should beat, as well as NO at home. If the team or us fans have plans on going to the SB, they need to win these 2 games convincingly, otherwise people are right, we are just the same old Falcons.

Well if the Falcons don't win these two games convincingly, but still make the playoffs, I am going to tun in and watch, just in case you are wrong.

Tomorrow is not a 'must win' game, but looking at the schedule, an argument can be made that if the Falcons don't win it, they risk missing the playoffs. If you don't buy that, just check the schedule. There isn't a gimme in the whole bunch from here on.

Anyone who's worried about a 9-1 team facing a 'must win' situation with 6 games to play must not really believe the Falcons are all that good a 9-1 team.

And honestly, I'm one of those people. Sorry. Been around here way too long and seen way too many Falcons seasons to think this team is some kind of Bowl-bound juggernaut, so yeah...they need to take care of business tomorrow or we'll start hearing the most ugly question in sports: 'Did the Falcons back into the playoffs?'

Tomorrow is not a 'must win' game, but looking at the schedule, an argument can be made that if the Falcons don't win it, they risk missing the playoffs. If you don't buy that, just check the schedule. There isn't a gimme in the whole bunch from here on.

Anyone who's worried about a 9-1 team facing a 'must win' situation with 6 games to play must not really believe the Falcons are all that good a 9-1 team.

And honestly, I'm one of those people. Sorry. Been around here way too long and seen way too many Falcons seasons to think this team is some kind of Bowl-bound juggernaut, so yeah...they need to take care of business tomorrow or we'll start hearing the most ugly question in sports: 'Did the Falcons back into the playoffs?'

Well they asked that same question about the Giants twice in the last 5 years, but they stopped asking it when those guys hoisted the Lombardi.

None of the games left on the schedule or gimmes, but this team has never lost 3 games in a row in the last 4 years. Hard for me to see them dropping 6 in a row to finish the season.

Impressive-sounding definition, but WRONG.

No he is 100% right.

Worst case happens , we lose and all out competitors for the number 1 seed all win.

You know what happens to our standing as number 1??

NOTHING

We are the number 1 seed for another week REGARDLESS of what happens.

To say this game or any game under the current conditions is a "must win" is ALMOST as stupid as Swift saying week 1 was a must win game.

ALMOST.