Lsu At Arkansas Game Thread

Falconsfan567

Good drive killed by a fumble. Story of our year, I can't wait for this abortion of a season to be over. The price of integrity.

I think I'd be fuming that the school won't even consider Strong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with operating your program with integrity. I would say, however, it's absolutely ridiculous to not even pursue Charlie Strong for the reason that they won't.

I think I'd be fuming that the school won't even consider Strong. There's absolutely nothing wrong with operating your program with integrity. I would say, however, it's absolutely ridiculous to not even pursue Charlie Strong for the reason that they won't.

Because he's married to a white woman? I've been out of the college ball loop for a bit, so pardon my ignorance. If that's the case, then yes that's rather terrible and archaic.

There was a drinking game rule chart for the presidential debates... I was gonna do it but decided not to. It seemed 100% sure to make me hate life the next day. Seriously would have been drinking every 5 seconds.

I caught most of the 4th quarter over radio... I don't know how it looked, but it sounded like Arkansas gave LSU all they could handle with a thrill down to the end.

There was a drinking game rule chart for the presidential debates... I was gonna do it but decided not to. It seemed 100% sure to make me hate life the next day. Seriously would have been drinking every 5 seconds.

I caught most of the 4th quarter over radio... I don't know how it looked, but it sounded like Arkansas gave LSU all they could handle with a thrill down to the end.

Wasn't the train wreck I was expecting, but definitely signs of a team with absolutely no focus. The defense gives me some hope for the future though.

Patterson is the only one that might go anywhere. Petersen, unless something big changes for him personally, is not leaving Boise State.

Patterson would be a great hire if they could pull it off. He's been very very loyal to TCU though and now that they finally got into the Big 12 it's hard for me to see him leaving.

Those are definitely two guys you wanna gauge their interest though!