Will Suh Be Suspended For Falcons Game (Week 16)?

DownvoteDon

We've all seen the play by now. It seems pretty clear that Suh was intentional in kicking Schaub in the gnads. That it was not as flagrant as last Thanksgiving's attack does not negate the intent and disgrace. In fact, the attempt to conceal makes it more disgraceful.

He got two games last season. He has to get four this year. By my math, that means we won't see him.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=awRh1sQaXKk

Edited by holymoses

It was clearly intentional. You can see him pull his leg back and then thrust it towards Schaub's nads. The first time I watched the clip, i was not sure.. but after watching it 4-5 times, its pretty clear Suh did it on purpose. He is a dirty player and we should expect such things from him.

Ok, I watched it a few more times.

Yeah it was intentional. Disregard my previous comments.

I doubt he gets suspended though.

And that begs the question: If the evidence is clear enough to change your mind and convince you it was intentional, why wouldn't the league punish a guy for intentionally kicking a quarterback in the balls? How is it less heinous than his shenanigans last Thanksgiving?

Absurd decision by the league not to suspend him. It will be even more ridiculous if they fine him later this week. I loved what Chris Carter said: "We are professional athletes. We k ow where we are putting our appendages."

Very dangerous and very clear message from the league: Cheapshots with intent to injure are fine by us so long as you pretend to disguise them.

Edited by holymoses