Interesting Stats

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

When running towards right tackle, the Falcons have tallied up 133 yards on 28 carries for an average of 4.8 yards per. When running at the right end they've gained an even better 175 yards on 35 carries for 5.0 per. Turner averages 4.8 YPC at right tackle and 4.9 YPC at the right end. That seems like a strong indication of where his touches need to be going.

PFF rates Tyson Clabo as the best in run blocking for Atlanta so far. His 3.4 rating is by far the most impressive on the team, while Sam Baker comes in with an uninspiring -5.1.

I actually noticed this by just watching the game, but I wonder does the coaching staff sees it as well.

Guest Negatorris

4.8 vs. 4.9

gosh.....this was worthy of a post. dry.png

Did you read it? Running towards Konz and Clabo has given us success despite our run game suckage.

Guess I should make a thread about some bet from Swift next, then... cool.png

I am not one to look it up. That is for people who have time to. If its 4.8 to 4.9 then where the fu*k are the negatives coming from?

The middle?

Yup.

Guest Negatorris

Won't matter against the #1 Run D this Sunday. Might I also add that we lead the league in Defensive negative run plays???

During these times in football, being an elite run stopping defense is nothing to harp about. Especially since you're incredibly bad at stopping the pass. We should now. We've been that way until we got Nolan.

Won't matter against the #1 Run D this Sunday. Might I also add that we lead the league in Defensive negative run plays???

Bucs give up only 80 yards rushing but 320 yards passing and 20 first downs a game. They played their best game against SD and only played 1 team with a winning record and got embarrassed and tried that cheap shot on Eli. BUCS will be lucky to top 8-8 this season. Be happy with second place Bucs have made strides to leave the NFCS cellar.

Team rushing direction ypc average:

LE: 4.1

LT: 2.8

LG: 3.1

ML: 3.5

MR: 2.4

RG: 3.2

RT: 4.8

RE: 5.0

So outside the tackles we are really good. only clabo on the oline is getting it done then and up the middle is wea where mcclure is at and oh by the way he calls the oline blocking assignments . also explains why turner, is not good wide, is having trouble getting past the LOS.