What's The Deal With Brian Balldinger?

roddyyoudaman

I remember him basically being obsessed with our team a couple seasons ago, had nothing but good things to say, and it's like this season he hates the Falcons if anything.

It almost seems he's going out of his way just to not pick Atlanta to win, he even picked the Cardinals to beat us last week if I remember correctly. It's bothered me and I just wondered if anyone else noticed it also. I wonder what happened :/

For those of you who don't know he is an analyst for NFL Network.

Guest Negatorris

He's picked against us all year, other than a few games. I don't know why he doesn't like us, but I don't really care. His pinky is weird.

Color guy? I wasn't aware he was hired by the Falcons, so what happened with that exactly?

i have no inside knowledge about what happened....I just know he was the color guy for all Falcon preseason telecasts for about 4-5 years and then all of a sudden he was out and Charles Davis (who's much better anyway IMO) was in....

Common sense tells me that Baldy was let go by the Falcons and might still harbor some resentment about that.

Personally I still like Baldy.....ish happens...if I were in his shoes I'd probably react the same way.

i have no inside knowledge about what happened....I just know he was the color guy for all Falcon preseason telecasts for about 4-5 years and then all of a sudden he was out and Charles Davis (who's much better anyway IMO) was in....

Common sense tells me that Baldy was let go by the Falcons and might still harbor some resentment about that.

Personally I still like Baldy.....ish happens...if I were in his shoes I'd probably react the same way.

Ohhh yeah I totally remember that now, yeah that is probably why haha. Yeah I like Charles Davis better anyways.

That's how it used to be, but this season is different I'm telling you, I can't remember him picking us to win more than once or twice all year, if that.

He's picked us a fair amount. If it's a toss up though expect him to pick against us.

Funny enough he picked us to beat the Saints. Doh!

Yall really get your panties in a wad about people not picking your team. Like seriously. That's funny.

No it really has nothing to do with that fact that people don't pick us, dealing with that is just 2nd nature to most Falcons' fans, the media hates Atlanta sports, and I could care less.

It has everything to do with the fact that Baldi USED to pick us all the time, and showed an obvious bias towards our team. So I was just curious if anyone else noticed it, or knew why he quit*, and they did.

Edited by roddyyoudaman