Texans @ Lions

joe horn

Guest Negatorris

Seems like the Texan's D has regressed. Got tore up by a backup last week, and now the Lions scored 21 on em in one half.

I Kinda like it

Coaches make mistakes all the time,we just dont see it all the time and we blame the players

kinda nice to have something to show the coaches human flaws too....

Nah its BS.

If it is already reviewed treat it like a call that can not be reviewed.

How many times have we seen guys throw flags but are not able to review?

Just let them pick it up and go from there.

No reason NOT to review a td/turn over and then penalize the team 15 yards.

Nah its BS.

If it is already reviewed treat it like a call that can not be reviewed.

How many times have we seen guys throw flags but are not able to review?

Just let them pick it up and go from there.

No reason NOT to review a td/turn over and then penalize the team 15 yards.

I agree with you - I don't understand what harm the NFL is trying to prevent by having this rule. Delay of game perhaps?

But what I find inexcusable for both Smith and Schwartz is that they should totally know that TDs and TOs are automatic reviews by the replay refs - how the **** don't they know!!!

The NFL Rules Committee has to address this rule regarding scoring challenges after this season. The coach is impassioned on the field, watches his team get screwed, throws the challenge flag and then the rule is NO challenge because the coach screwed up? Dumb.

In a league hellbent on creating fairness, this may be one of the worst rules of all.

The NFL Rules Committee has to address this rule regarding scoring challenges after this season. The coach is impassioned on the field, watches his team get screwed, throws the challenge flag and then the rule is NO challenge because the coach screwed up? Dumb.

In a league hellbent on creating fairness, this may be one of the worst rules of all.

Smith got that last week. Threw a challenge flag to fast and the refs flagged him for unsportsmanlike conduct for 15 yards and made the play so it couldn't be reviewed.

All scoring plays or changes of possession are reviewed now. There is no need for a coach to challenge. I think this was put in a couple of years ago to keep coaches from having to use up their challenges on critical plays, obviously called wrong, that may affect the outcome of the game. That being said, the 15 yard penalty and refusal to review the play is kind of stupid. I would not change the first part of it though.

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Thats the best you got?? Hear I was hoping you would come up with some more original than that!

Well see that's the thing, you nor any other of your baghead brothers are worth wasting a good insult on. Give it up and get over it, it was a joke. You hate me and my team, I assure you, the feeling is mutual. Run along now boy....

Well see that's the thing, you nor any other of your baghead brothers are worth wasting a good insult on. Give it up and get over it, it was a joke. You hate me and my team, I assure you, the feeling is mutual. Run along now boy....

I got your boy, hangin and swingin, ask your girl :-)