What Will Fix This Team Is:

pure and simple: ATTITUDE

we have all seen the issues lately with this team.

No run blocking. funny how the guy that most upset was Mcclure, the same player that calls the blocking schemes at the line.

RB's not hitting holes quick enough. All are dancing too much in my estimation.

No huddle. or lack thereof. Not sure why we dont use it more.

to many interceptions lately. Lets be honest only one was truly a poor decision. most were batted in air or not fought for. both white and douglas should have wanted those more.

we hurt ourselves on the offense side of the ball taking FG's over TD's.

On defense, bad tackling and angles. too many Defenders engaging the opposing O and not looking to get around them.

everyone of these things can be fixed with a change in attitude and IMPOSING THEIR WILL. Take last week. the only time we scored a TD was we finally said enough and marched down the field on a great Defense. The O IMPOSED THEIR WILL to get that TD. Everyman player on this team is capable all they need to do is say enough and IMPOSE THEIR WILL. We did it early and it is never too late. On that one drive the falcons took everything off the table except that touchdown and look at the result.

ATTITUDE is the KEY and we have the team that can find it.

Pretty disheartening that the same problems and weaknesses we started the season with are still unresolved. And seemingly having to go into desperation mode before the offense can get into the end zone for a TD instead of settling for a field goal. Or why we can't seem to figure out how to prevent getting gashed on defense until after half-time. This is not the way a top-tier team handles its business. It's high time this team woke the eff up, got its act together and started playing like contenders instead of a bunch of scared, dazed posers.

The mood here is more gloomy after a spooky last game in the dome. The Falcons don't have to fix everything to be better than most of the teams. Here are some of the stuff which needs to be fixed.

1. Red Zone Efficiency: Falcons scored TD 23 time out of 41 red zone trips. Only New England had more red zone trips than Falcons. Moving the ball is not a problem for this offense even with out running game. I bet coaching staff is working on scoring more TD. If some of those 18 FG Falcons kicked were Touch downs, the margin of victories would have been large.

2. No huddle might not help much as Falcons didn't use no huddle in red zone last year. However no huddle might help on crappy days when nothing bounces the falcons way.

3. First half defense especially due to lack of gap discipline is killing Falcons, they average almost 2 ypc less in second half. This might be harder to fix if Players don't execute in the first half.

4. Falcons Running game on 3rd downs is pathetic, either fix the running game or throw the ball which has better success.

Edited by falcons007

i don't get it. . . . sometimes we seem aggresive on O & D, but other times we seem so passive and vanilla. i honestly don't understand what the he11 we are doing.

we need an identity. i thought early on in the season we were devoliping one, but i don't know what we are doing now.

Stop Living in the past! The only time your team was really worth a **** was when you had an Ex Buc in your backfield! LOL Hope you get used to losing soon, because we're going to add some numbers to your L column!

This isn't even on the level of amateur trolling. I feel like I know what your going to say before you even say it.

This isn't even on the level of amateur trolling. I feel like I know what your going to say before you even say it.

It'll ll be over soon.

Come Sunday tell your coaching staff to pay close attention to what the number one offense in the past month looks like. They might learn a thing or two.

Rookie running back averaging over 100yd's from scrimmage his last 5 games...Leads the league in total yards from scrimmage at the position.

Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson are 1 and 2 in the league in average yards per reception.

Josh Freeman has had the best passer rating in the league the past month.

Since starting the season 1-3 we have gone 5-1.

League leading in points per game and yards per game in that span.

3rd in the league in takeaways and 3rd in the league in points scored off of takeaways!

Whatcha gonna do, when the Dougernaught runs wild on you!

It'll ll be over soon.

Come Sunday tell your coaching staff to pay close attention to what the number one offense in the past month looks like. They might learn a thing or two.

Rookie running back averaging over 100yd's from scrimmage his last 5 games...Leads the league in total yards from scrimmage at the position.

Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson are 1 and 2 in the league in average yards per reception.

Josh Freeman has had the best passer rating in the league the past month.

Since starting the season 1-3 we have gone 5-1.

League leading in points per game and yards per game in that span.

3rd in the league in takeaways and 3rd in the league in points scored off of takeaways!

Whatcha gonna do, when the Dougernaught runs wild on you!

Your last six opponents have been the Panthers, Chargers, Raiders, Vikings, Saints and Chiefs. Color me unimpressed.