For All The Laurent Robinson Supporters That Thought The Falcons Should Have Kept Him...

falconidae

For all the Laurent Robinson supporters that thought the Falcons should have kept him...

He went on IR today.

That's 3 years out of 6 that his season has been cut short with injuries, after the Falcons let him go for being injury prone. He's never played in 16 games.

Aside from his great year with the Cowboys, who couldn't be bothered to re-sign him, he's had 4 TDs in 45 career games over 5 seasons.

Think the Falcons are doing OK without him.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TD cant evaluate wr talent regardless..His 3rd round pick Harry Douglas has 3 career touch downs in 4 years and a half

He spends 5 draft picks on a wr that cant even stay on field and is being out produced by Randall Cobb and Torrey Smith

and Kerry Meier is working at Burger King

Dimitroffed...

Thomas-Dimitroff.jpg

TD cant evaluate wr talent regardless..His 3rd round pick Harry Douglas has 3 career touch downs in 4 years and a half

He spends 5 draft picks on a wr that cant even stay on field and is being out produced by Randall Cobb and Torrey Smith

Dimitroffed...

Thomas-Dimitroff.jpg

Neither can you. You were in the Laurent camp. Worry about your own backyard before criticizing someone else's. Of course you're in the camp that believes our run of success is despite Dimitroff so keep smoking those crack rocks. Criticize every pick that doesn't work out but gives 0 props for any one that does. PS the Matt Ryan pick trumps probably 10 bad picks. PSS a lot of people including Falcons fans, including YOU didn't want Ryan. If you're going to critique then you have to praise equally for the good moves. For whatever reason you don't. It's easier to tell a guy he screwed up than it is to tell your own self you screwed up and were wrong I guess.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

Can you really get past the racist stuff man? Like grow up, move on, I actually tried to give a legit response and have a conversation with you. It's really stupid to do so but I tried. You need to do the same and act like an adult. If you say you backed Matt whatever I'll take your word, but don't ignore the other part of you being in the Laurent camp. Like I said you have no problem calling out Dimitroff for every pick or move that hasn't worked out, but you refuse and ignore when people point out all the wrong calls you yourself have made. Be consistent. If you can't call yourself out for being wrong a majority of the time you can't sit there and call other people out. Own your own stuff first before pointing fingers at anyone else.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

Can you really get past the racist stuff man? Like grow up, move on, I actually tried to give a legit response and have a conversation with you. It's really stupid to do so but I tried. You need to do the same and act like an adult.

Yes I can over look your bad lapse in judgement but that wasnt a legit response and more talking out of your ***. For starters I was one of the select few that was thrilled to draft Ryan and was 100% behind that draft pick. So your assumption of me wanting another route was wrong. 2nd for Laurent Robinson . I completely understand why TD felt the need to let go of a injury prone player but there was no question Robinson had talent. There was more though with Robinson like showing up to practices late and not respecting the coaches trying to coach him . My problem with TD is that he was willing to cut Robinson cause he seemed to never stay healthy which is true but over past 4 years under TD tenure he has given some of players he drafted and got injured multiple chances...

Its easier to keep Robinson on roster then it is Perria Jerry a waste of 1st round draft pick and salary cap space.

but if Robinson wasnt listening to the coaches and there were other things like that came into play with the release of Robinson I dont fault TD at all..

you are clueless young racist ...I was 100% behind the Matt Ryan pick ...

No, you weren't your "perfect draft" right before the draft had Henne as the QB and had no mention of Ryan. That's hardly 110%.

And the 1000s of posts about how Ryan is a noodle armed coward who will never be elite negate your initial response to him.

Dimitroffed...

Thomas-Dimitroff.jpg

Look guys, gaybumper can attach pictures now, all while being gaybumped from behind by his boy Michael Vick...errr...uh...Ron Mexico.

How are your herpes btw?

No, you weren't your "perfect draft" right before the draft had Henne as the QB and had no mention of Ryan. That's hardly 110%.

And the 1000s of posts about how Ryan is a noodle armed coward who will never be elite negate your initial response to him.

I wasnt high on Ryan ? cmon man Didnt think you were dishonest falconidae . I was very high on Ryan and was extremely happy with drafting him and if you remember I flooded the boards with wanting to draft Curtis Lofton and in 07' Patrick Willis

I have been wrong on some picks like Vernon Gholston and such LOL but dont be dishonest

I still support Ryan every game but I call it like I see it..I give Ryan his credit for when he plays well and when he doesnt I call him on it

I wasnt high on Ryan ? cmon man Didnt think you were dishonest falconidae . I was very high on Ryan and was extremely happy with drafting him and if you remember I flooded the boards with wanting to draft Curtis Lofton and in 07' Patrick Willis

I have been wrong on some picks like Vernon Gholston and such LOL but dont be dishonest

I still support Ryan every game but I call it like I see it..I give Ryan his credit for when he plays well and when he doesnt I call him on it

When the last mock you make doesn't have Ryan in it, does have another QB and no mention of Ryan whatsoever- that is not 100% support.

And 1000's of negative posts about Ryan are not simple criticism. You've been banned dozens of time because of your incessant carping about Ryan- that's way beyond simply calling him on a bad game.

And the postive to negative ratio of your Ryan posts gives you away. 1000's of negative posts and a few positive. In a scientific study of your Ryan posts, the number of positive posts you've made would be considered statistically insignificant.

Question for Swift:

Have you been happy with any of the moves TD's made since he got here? Aside from the Ryan pick discussed here, are there other moves that you've been happy with? The acquisition of Turner and Tony G? Draft picks outside of Lofton (as you mentioned above) that you are happy with? I figure you could just get it all out now so we know where you stand on the actual things TD has done as opposed to just saying Dimtitroffed and complaining about every thing TD has done.

Question for Swift:

Have you been happy with any of the moves TD's made since he got here? Aside from the Ryan pick discussed here, are there other moves that you've been happy with? The acquisition of Turner and Tony G? Draft picks outside of Lofton (as you mentioned above) that you are happy with? I figure you could just get it all out now so we know where you stand on the actual things TD has done as opposed to just saying Dimtitroffed and complaining about every thing TD has done.

He likes when he wears his bicycle pants. wink.png

Dimitroffed...

Thomas-Dimitroff.jpg

Apparently things like facts do not get in the way of your stupidity

Neither Smith Nor Cobb are out producing Jones, he has more yards and catches than both and is only 2 td's behind each.

All the while playing in an offense that has 2 other potential 1,000+ yard receiving options.

BTW speaking of Smith.... you know how you LOVEd to bag on Julio when he had hsi one catch performance vs the panthers??

Torrey Smith vs the Steelers.

1 catch in 7 targets for 7 yards.

And he has not even topped 70 yards receiving since a game vs the browns in SEPTEMBER.

But yeah keep on keeping on with your stupidity. It makes us all feel better about ourselves..... at least we can point to you and say " at least I am not THAT pathetic"

Sorry, we've been Dimitroffed. Thick minds have difficulty thinking this through.

-We aren't comparing Robinson to a Roddy White, we are comparing him to what we could have as a 3-5th string reciever. Which means we should be comparing him to someone like Meier and Douglas. Robinson just has starter talent.

In Meier's storied career, he had 0 catches. If I'm looking at my 4th or 5th receiver and the choices were:

Meier or Robinson. I'd take Robinson in a heartbeat. Unfortunately most fans would take a 0 catch WR instead. This proves what Vel said once about the boards lacking intelligence.

Edited by Mr. Right

Swift is right pretty often. Right more often than most people on here. People just hate on him because he's disillusioned with regular season success, but who can really blame him? I swear, people will hate on someone who's simply of a different opinion. They'll lump guys like swift, #1 pick, even Musk and ATL/0, all together with trolls like Dtan and Mr. Right...what's wrong with wanting what's best for the team? Some just see a different way to go about getting it.

Granted, I think the people who are die-hard haters of Ryan are wrong, but it seems like everyone bases their opinion of someone's fanhood on how much they like Ryan. It's called an opinion folks, get used to it.

To OP, everyone's wrong about someone in the draft occasionally, the callout threads get annoying...

Swift is right pretty often. Right more often than most people on here. People just hate on him because he's disillusioned with regular season success, but who can really blame him? I swear, people will hate on someone who's simply of a different opinion. They'll lump guys like swift, #1 pick, even Musk and ATL/0, all together with trolls like Dtan and Mr. Right...what's wrong with wanting what's best for the team? Some just see a different way to go about getting it.

Granted, I think the people who are die-hard haters of Ryan are wrong, but it seems like everyone bases their opinion of someone's fanhood on how much they like Ryan. It's called an opinion folks, get used to it.

To OP, everyone's wrong about someone in the draft occasionally, the callout threads get annoying...

You get your account hacked or something? Gaybumper is among the chief offenders, he's nothing but hate, and is seldom right actually. Even when he is, he puts such a negative spin on it, that's it's an augmented reality of negativity.