Let's Play 'would You Rather?'

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following would you rather have out of these three choices?Are we looking for our best chance for a playoff win? Shortest path to Super Bowl? Lay your cards down!

• Finish 1st in the NFC, get a 1st round bye, and face the winner of Bears/Giants at home.
    • Finish 2nd in the NFC, get a 1st round bye, and face GB at home.
    • Finish 3rd in the NFC and face Seattle at home in the 1st round.

To be honest I would rather play Green Bay. Our weaknesses are our oline and run defense. GBs run game is non existent and their dline isn't as potent as the giants or bears. We matchup better against them believe it or not

Very good points. But I would still rather play the sea chickens. They would have to deal with flying cross country to a well rested team and I just think, even as improved as they are, that the falcons are definitely still better. One thing worries me though, and that's beast mode.

First poll in the history of TATF where only one option gets all the votes?

Just wanted to see what people REALLY wanted. I guess the REAL question is this. Would you rather have a great chance to get the playoff win monkey off our back vs Seattle or have a shorter path to the Super Bowl but have a much bigger chance of being 1 and done again.

Of course, finishing 1st and beating whoever shows is the best choice!!!

I've played this game the last two years...

It didn't turn out too well.

At this point it doesn't matter who we get. Just win the first one and get the silverback off our back. After that I hope we aren't too elated and satisfied. We'll have the championship game to focus on.

Out of Giants, Packers, Bears, and 49ers I'd rather play the Bears. I think our defense matches up well against their offense and if we don't turn the ball over much then their defense won't be lights out like they have been this year. The Bears defense is great and they'd give us some 3 and outs but the Bears thrive off of turnovers. Don't turn the ball over much against Chicago and they're not as great as they can be.

Seattle would be a pretty tough game because they have a great run game as well as a great pass defense. They matchup quite well against us.

Very good points. But I would still rather play the sea chickens. They would have to deal with flying cross country to a well rested team and I just think, even as improved as they are, that the falcons are definitely still better. One thing worries me though, and that's beast mode.

I think you seriously underestimate the Seahawks. They've had a tough schedule, yet are still winning games and playing impressively.

They have a monstrous RB, a capable runningback and a top 5 defense. If they get going on offense early, they could definitely cause the Falcons some problems. Their ridiculous DB core matches up very well with our receivers.

You are crazy if you would give up home field throughout because you think we match up better with GB than Chi/NYG. Going a step further, you are insane if you would give up a bye week.

This was really the point for the poll. I am getting SSSSOOOOOO tired of everyone crying about the playoff win. I want the most direct route to the super bowl. If we don't win vs. that opponent then we don't deserve to go anyways.

(That being said, I chose the first choice and would rather see the Bears there)

I think you seriously underestimate the Seahawks. They've had a tough schedule, yet are still winning games and playing impressively.

They have a monstrous RB, a capable runningback and a top 5 defense. If they get going on offense early, they could definitely cause the Falcons some problems. Their ridiculous DB core matches up very well with our receivers.

Heck no. I know they're a good team. What it comes down to for me is that they have a rookie at QB (though Wilson has played well) and that I think the falcons are clearly still a better team even though the Seahawks are playing very well right now. They would be tough to beat, no doubt, but it could be done.