I Don't See The Saints Losing To 9Ers

J-RoC770

Sure they beat the bears and Kaeperneck had a good game but they beat the bears without cutler and a p1ss poor offensive line and HORRIBLE play calling.

1st down hand to Forte ok 2nd down hand to forte again, oh no it's 3rd and long, come in Campbell try to get a 1st on 3rd and long and you gotta release the ball in .5 secs or you'll get hit.

Kaeperneck will struggle on his first road start. Saints as much as I hate them will win, we will beat the tar out of the Aints Thursday night, prime time!

Guest Negatorris

The Niners made the Saints offense look bad. Sure the score doesn't show that, but they forced about 5 turnovers in one half and had a pretty sizeable lead, and that was with Alex Smith. The Saints don't have the players to disrupt Kaep or confuse him. The Niners OL is too great for the offense to fail. If Kaep struggles, Frank Gore won't. Brees will throw multiple interceptions, and the Aints will probably be bruised mentally and physically after the game. The Saints are not physical enough to beat this team imo. They rely too much on 'finesse'.

It will be a great game. I feel like the Saints are backed up against the wall in a must win situation the rest of the way, but the 49ers are probably one of IF not the best team in the NFC. It will all come down to whether or not Brees can exploit the holes the 49ers defense does have and put up points, cause while the Saints Defense is much improved, its going to give up plays...

Any given Sunday, but the 49'ers run offense is night and day better than ours...and whether its Alex Smith or Colin they should have enough playaction working to keep the Saints off balance.

And if there is a defense that can frustrate the Saints offense and 3 quarters, its the 49'ers.

Then Brees will throw for 200 yards in the 4th quarter of garbage time to pad his stats per the usual.

Saints will lose, and come to play us Thursday in an absolute must win. They will leave that second game with the grim understanding that there is always next year. I think we cculd lose this week and we will not lose back to back games with the second one being at home.

No magic reasons...just a gut feeling on how things will go.

I don't think the 9ers are world beaters, but if you are average or above you are more than good enough to have a chance against the Saints.

Last night's performance has less to do with one of the best defenses in football shutting down a back up QB. It has more to do with the fact a virtually unknown QB outside of NCAA world stepped in a lit up the top ranked Bears defense. This isn't going to be the cake walk they think with or without Alex Smith.

The niners will destroy the saints. The niners will destroy the saints run game and also get pressure with 4. Once brees starts to get hit the turnovers will come and gore will feast on the saints defense.