Wtf Nfl Adderall

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

come on man.

Adderall is used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.[1] It is commercially available and legal only in the United States. Adderall is a combination of four amphetamine salts (racemic amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, racemic amphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharide, and dextroamphetamine sulfate). It works as a reuptake inhibitor for dopamine and norepinephrine.[2] It is available in two formulations: IR (Instant Release) and XR (Extended Release). The immediate release formulation is indicated for use in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy,[3] while the XR formulation is approved for use only with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).[2]

I mean really? really? seriously come on man.

we have the taints who go out and do Vicodin....their freaking coach giving it to them and nothing happens. we have the Charges who were caught with having a substance in their towels to lesson the pain. but what happened to them?????

yet a man has ADHD and is known to have it and they suspend him.

**** you goodell you really are ruining this sport of football with your bias flag football ****

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Hawley's fault, you can easily apply for use as per the rules if you really need to use adderall

really? you have doctors who probably proved he had this when he was little, hence the reason why he was taking it.

there is no need to for benefits.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

So when does he have to serve it, cant he appeal ?

according to Vilma you can just say F it and keep playing

edit: Hawley said he was going to serve it immediately and takes full blame for not turning in the papers.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Joe Hadan got busted for it before the season started. Hawley should've realized then he needed to register

you are right. I hate to say that, but if you see it then you should do something about it.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I mean is the fkng suspension NOW starting this week, or at a later date ?

according to articles. Hawley came out saying he takes full blame and is serving it immediately

Its highly addictive and highly abused.. basically a form of speed. Like meth in a pill form..

whats up drugy

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

He was prescribed. Needed to register with the league. Didn't. Suspended for stupidity.

I do understand......but there is a huge BUT here. taints and charges do things that were not even prescribed and got away with it.

side note: it seems like if you are prescribed something due to medical needs, then all you should have to show when a drug test is done, is a doctors letter.

- I mean suspending cause he did not say, I guess that is fine....but 4 freaking games???? that is like ray lewis stabbing a man. (anyone go look up how long he was suspended)

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

If taken correctly, very helpful. Anything in excessive amounts is bad. Many people 'abuse' adderall by snorting it, also.

yeppers......same thing can be said for chocolate.

side note: chocolate is a old urban legion for dogs. and yet there was vets trying to tell me this was true after my schooling; nothing but money hungry lying jerks.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

What , LOL ?

yeah I am dead serious. Chocolate does not poison your dog. it is all about quantity and what type. more then likely they will throw up before they actually got poison.

same thing can be said about water. if you take to much you will get poison.....but the average joe cannot do it.

chocolate for dogs is toxic at 100-150 milligram per body weight.............well for humans it is 150 milligrams per body weight.

Kind of funny how you can tell a doctor you can't focus and he will give you speed to take

Adderall is dextroamphetamine and meth is methamphetamine the difference between dextro and meth is how long the amphetamines stays in the system.

Adderall and Meth provide the same high Adderall is also known as the prescription alternative to meth

Edited by Brehus

Aquib Talib tested positive for it this season too. The difference is he didn't have a prescription for it, but he still got 4 games just like Hawley. I don't understand how they got the same suspension when Talib has had several other issues before this one.

Getting caught with a prescription drug that you don't have a prescription for should be a much larger penalty than if you have a prescription for it.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Aquib Talib tested positive for it this season too. The difference is he didn't have a prescription for it, but he still got 4 games just like Hawley. I don't understand how they got the same suspension when Talib has had several other issues before this one.

Getting caught with a prescription drug that you don't have a prescription for should be a much larger penalty than if you have a prescription for it.

agreed

furthermore. Ray freaking Lewis Stabs a man and gets 4 games???????? WTH??????

Taints coach gives Vicodin to players....nothing happened.!!!

Charges this year put a substance on their towels. nothing happened!!!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Yeah the whole " I gotta prescription" makes me laugh in our society of pill distributors disguised as "doctors."

trying to find one. I just remember pre-Falcons, he was talked about with kids as to having ADHD. same as Snelling is for his condition.

I'll keep searching. I think he always had it.