We Seriously Need To Get Our **** Together.

I was okay with it the first few weeks. I kept saying "Ok, we smashed Denver, we can obviously be a great team" and I kept on disregarding our performances against mediocre teams, including the gold team that shall not be mentioned, as just bad games.

But this **** has to stop. I can't keep on telling myself that we're a true playoff contender if we're barely holding on to these garbage teams. Seriously, 5 picks against Arizona? 23-19? I don't give a **** how good their defense is, that's completely unacceptable in every way, even giving up 19 points to them in our house is embarassing. Their offense is horendous. The same thing with Oakland. Sure we blew out KC, SD, PHIL, and handled Denver, but let's face it. All of those teams are terrible broken with huge problems and one of them is a good team.

We're a really great team with some fantastic potential to be the best in the league, but it keeps on getting hindered by lack of execution and focus.

And for the love of God, stop running that ******* whale in the backfield.

IMO this is what it boils down to:

Obviously Dimitroff and Smitty went into this season thinking that our roster was essentially fine. most of our signings were our own guys...samuel was our only acquisition of any note who stuck....

1 guy......and what production are we getting from the '12 draft?

So basically the Falcons went all in with 2 new coordinators being enough to get us to the promised land....

personally i don't think that's going to be enough.......still have weak lines and a non-existent running game...waited a year too long on Turner.

Edited by OutofyourFalconmind

We are 9-1. We probably played our worst game of the season yet we still found a way to win. This speaks to the mentality of this team, they are warriors and will keep fighting regardless of the circumstances. I love this falcons team this year they are playing with a drive and heart that no statistical analysis will show up.

We are 9-1. We probably played our worst game of the season yet we still found a way to win. This speaks to the mentality of this team, they are warriors and will keep fighting regardless of the circumstances. I love this falcons team this year they are playing with a drive and heart that no statistical analysis will show up.

I'm pretty sure every fan is aware of our record, but it really doesn't matter if we're playing like garbage by the time we reach the playoffs. We beat these bad teams because we're better, even when we play bad, the amount of talent alone is enough to pull us out of a tough spot. But that won't happen in the playoffs. Which is why we need to step the **** up.

IMO this is what it boils down to:

Obviously Dimitroff and Smitty went into this season thinking that our roster was essentially fine. most of our signings were our own guys...samuel was our only acquisition of any note who stuck....

1 guy......and what production are we getting from the '12 draft?

So basically the Falcons went all in with 2 new coordinators being enough to get us to the promised land....

personally i don't think that's going to be enough.......still have weak lines and a non-existent running game...waited a year too long on Turner.

Defense has definitely been disappointing since the Denver game.

I'm pretty sure every fan is aware of our record, but it really doesn't matter if we're playing like garbage by the time we reach the playoffs. We beat these bad teams because we're better, even when we play bad, the amount of talent alone is enough to pull us out of a tough spot. But that won't happen in the playoffs. Which is why we need to step the **** up.

Defense has definitely been disappointing since the Denver game.

Every team has to step up in the playoffs. We got some issues to resolve but I think we got a good part of are stuff together because we are 9-1. Would u rather us play 3 good quarters of football and one bad 4th quarter and lose the game or play 3 bad quarters of football and a good 4th quarter and win the game. U choose may friend

If we're going to have bad games, I'd rather them be for the next couple of non division games. I'd rather us go into the playoffs playing our BEST football. The current way we're playing is not going to intimidate ANYONE. We also need Julio at 100%. Any less than that on offense is going to have our opponent play a style that takes Roddy away from Ryan, and I don't think Douglas is enough if a threat considering that he doesn't get many touches in games when Roddy, Julio, and Gonzo are in. Imagine the explosiveness if Harry was also a threat the opposition had to worry about along with those three

I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY PANIC STRICKEN FANS IN ALL MY DAYS.

THEY FEAR ANY AND EVERYTHING. FOOTBALL IS NOT FOR THE

FAINT OF HEART. THEY GRAB HOLD TO EVERY NEGATIVE THING

THAT DRIFTS BY. I AIN'T WORRIED, AND I HAVE NO FEAR, AND I AM

DEVOID OF PANIC. ATLANTA WILL DO WHAT WE ALWAYS DO. WE

MAY NOT DO IT IN A FASHION THAT SOME OF YOU EXPERTS EXPECT.

BUT WE DO GET THE JOB DONE. WE WILL WIN THIS ONE TOO.

I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY PANIC STRICKEN FANS IN ALL MY DAYS.

THEY FEAR ANY AND EVERYTHING. FOOTBALL IS NOT FOR THE

FAINT OF HEART. THEY GRAB HOLD TO EVERY NEGATIVE THING

THAT DRIFTS BY. I AIN'T WORRIED, AND I HAVE NO FEAR, AND I AM

DEVOID OF PANIC. ATLANTA WILL DO WHAT WE ALWAYS DO. WE

MAY NOT DO IT IN A FASHION THAT SOME OF YOU EXPERTS EXPECT.

BUT WE DO GET THE JOB DONE. WE WILL WIN THIS ONE TOO.

You promise oh exalted one ?

I was thinking the same thing. Our O-line lost the attitude it once had, and our run game has suffered since as well

Bro to my eyes the pressure usually comes from there, Reynolds was actually getting OK till he got hurt, I think Konz is out of position at G, we need Reynolds back at RG, move Konz to center...

Bro to my eyes the pressure usually comes from there, Reynolds was actually getting OK till he got hurt, I think Konz is out of position at G, we need Reynolds back at RG, move Konz to center...

Dahl was a good run blocker but was not good at pass blocking. I like konz as our rg and is probably our best option. I would like to see konz as our long term option at center and draft a rg because I am not a fan of Reynolds either.