Your Falcons: 81 Vs 4

Firstiary

I'm not pessimistic by any standard, but we did kind of brag about this in 2010.

I think we all know how that ended.

In 2011 the Packers were destroying everybody on route to a 15-1 record only to be one and done in the playoffs.

In 2010 the Packers barely squeaked into the playoffs with a 10-6 record thanks to the miracle in the meadowlands. They went on to win the super bowl.

Funny how things work out huh?

In 2011 the Packers were destroying everybody on route to a 15-1 record only to be one and done in the playoffs.

In 2010 the Packers barely squeaked into the playoffs with a 10-6 record thanks to the miracle in the meadowlands. They went on to win the super bowl.

Funny how things work out huh?

On the contrary, in 2010, we barely squeaked by teams, had a great record, were the #1 seed, then got blown out because the Packers exposed all of our holes.

We're kinda doing the same thing this year. Though, I highly doubt we lose again in the first round, things do just work out strangely in the NFL.

Guest Negatorris

On the contrary, in 2010, we barely squeaked by teams, had a great record, were the #1 seed, then got blown out because the Packers exposed all of our holes.

We're kinda doing the same thing this year. Though, I highly doubt we lose again in the first round, things do just work out strangely in the NFL.

The 2012 team would probably do better with the 2010 Falcons schedule.

i thought the packers beat us because when the playoffs began they were REALLY hot and just the better team......