Who's The Most Underrated Player On Our Team?

WiscoFalcon

Most Underrated Player  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the most underrated player on our team?

• Kroy Biermann
    • Todd McClure
    • Thomas DeCoud
    • Stephen Nicholas
    • Jonathan Babineaux
    • Harry Douglas

Gotta go with Bierman.

Dude has done everything our coaches have ever asked of him.

Linebacker, Defensive End, rush the passer, stop the run, cover the TE's, Special teams coverage and return.

Heck the guy's even kicked off for us before when injuries required it of him.

When duty calls, Bierman has always answered.

There's no accolades for doing all of that in todays NFL- there's no extra money, no Ironman awards, no probowl tickets, no hot chicks waiting by your locker. Kroy does it cause he's loves football.

Invaluable player, imo.

I think, at this point, the most underrated player on the Falcons is John Abraham. Most Falcons fans came into the season thinking the guy was in decline, but the guy is still just as good as ever.

Good point. I voted Kroy though. He has really been a swiss army knife for our D, especially with Spoon out.

I already said my pick but I'm gonna elaborate because I was on my phone at work earlier. Roddy White doesn't often get national recognition as one of the best WR's in the game even though I wouldn't take anyone's past 5 and a half seasons over his. He's under valued by his own fans and ridiculed for having an opinion. He drops the occasional pass but he's been one of if not the most targeted guy in the league for a long time. Before we had Julio, Roddy White was all we had and EVERY defense knew it and couldn't stop the guy. There isn't a WR I would rather have on third down or a 4th quarter drive. A lot of that can be attributed to Ryan as well but Ryan would be the first to tell you he's lucky to have Roddy White and it wouldn't be Ryan being Ryan and just saying the right things. Roddy White just had 2 straight 100 catch seasons and everyone expected him to be unseated by Julio Jones in his second year. Roddy White isn't threatened by Julio Jones and embraces him because he's better. Will he always be? No, because Julio has natural ability and a mentor in Roddy White. Something Roddy only had for 1 season in Joe Horn.

After Roddy White is gone, we'll still have one of the best WR's in the game.... and it'll be in part because of Roddy White.

I already said my pick but I'm gonna elaborate because I was on my phone at work earlier. Roddy White doesn't often get national recognition as one of the best WR's in the game even though I wouldn't take anyone's past 5 and a half seasons over his. He's under valued by his own fans and ridiculed for having an opinion. He drops the occasional pass but he's been one of if not the most targeted guy in the league for a long time. Before we had Julio, Roddy White was all we had and EVERY defense knew it and couldn't stop the guy. There isn't a WR I would rather have on third down or a 4th quarter drive. A lot of that can be attributed to Ryan as well but Ryan would be the first to tell you he's lucky to have Roddy White and it wouldn't be Ryan being Ryan and just saying the right things. Roddy White just had 2 straight 100 catch seasons and everyone expected him to be unseated by Julio Jones in his second year. Roddy White isn't threatened by Julio Jones and embraces him because he's better. Will he always be? No, because Julio has natural ability and a mentor in Roddy White. Something Roddy only had for 1 season in Joe Horn.

After Roddy White is gone, we'll still have one of the best WR's in the game.... and it'll be in part because of Roddy White.

In 2010, Roddy was the best WR in football. Last year, the guy kinda sucked. He didn't run his patterns as crisp, he dropped key balls left and right, and he just generally wasn't as sharp. I have no idea why.

This year we've gotten 2010 Roddy, and that is a very good thing.

In 2010, Roddy was the best WR in football. Last year, the guy kinda sucked. He didn't run his patterns as crisp, he dropped key balls left and right, and he just generally wasn't as sharp. I have no idea why.

This year we've gotten 2010 Roddy, and that is a very good thing.

Roddy didn't suck, he still had 100 catches man. He wasn't as good, no, but I'd still take what he gave over all but maybe 5 other WR's last year. I'm sure the lock out had something to do with it for him.

• 2 weeks later...