Georgia Vs. Georgia Tech: Who Runs This State?

LMNOP

The additional week of practice and game will help us with Georgia Tech. The only difference and yes it's a big one is Tech passes the ball better than GSU so we need to respect that a lot more and that will cause some issues imo. It will be imo the same type of game. It will be close in the 1st half with UGA pulling away in the 3rd/4th quarter. I just hope both teams don't get any injuries and are a full speed heading into their championship games.

Man, I am getting nervous- I dont ever remember having so much to play for- i really hope we are focused on tech, and put them away early... Dont give em confidence, dont be safe on Offense and keep the peddle to the floor for all 4 quarters. I have nightmares about us ending up needing a 40 yd fg to win against tech or bama. Zero faith in morgan.

Should be a good physical game. Always look forward to this game... I grew up hating Tech more than anyone, even Florida or Auburn, so I always hope we just blow the doors off that stupid car.

By all indications the team is focused on Tech. They better be. Tech is 5-5 but records don't matter in this game and for them to ruin our hopes of playing for a national title before we even play Bama would make their whole season. Dawgs need to keep playing at a high level and carry momentum into Atlanta.

Off topic question but I didn't feel it was worth creating a seperate thread for, do we have a starting time or an estimate for the SEC championship? GSU has a playoff game that Saturday at 2ish I'm going to be at but if Georgia does upset Bama, and I missed it I'm going to kick myself.

I'd love it if I cold get both in. Hopefully its a 7 or an 8 o'clock and not a 3:30.

Off topic question but I didn't feel it was worth creating a seperate thread for, do we have a starting time or an estimate for the SEC championship? GSU has a playoff game that Saturday at 2ish I'm going to be at but if Georgia does upset Bama, and I missed it I'm going to kick myself.

I'd love it if I cold get both in. Hopefully its a 7 or an 8 o'clock and not a 3:30.

I think it is usually around 7:30 ish but I could be wrong there

Stingtalk is a place I absolutely avoid. The average person on there wouldn't know class if it hit them in the face. Just some pitiful disgraceful fans on there.

That's why I mentioned that I shouldn't expect any better. I know Stingtalk is basically full of lunatics who will say everything on the internet that they would be too scared to ever say in person. Luckily, that seems to be a fringe element of their fanbase.