No Huddle Offense?

Andy2

Hey fellow fans, can someone please explain to me why our most valuable weapon over the past few years has suddenly disappeared?

I was screaming for Dirk to run it yesterday to help Ryan in a good rhythm and get out of interception mode. Also to slow the cards and get them on their heels.

Ryan was always at his best in "the no huddle"

By the way, sorry if this has already been posted somewhere.

It almost felt like yesterday Mularky was running the offense.

Is it just me or does the offense and play calling seem more "bland" compared to the first few games. Sure did seem like we mixed it up a little more early on.

Teams are starting to game plan the same against us. The last two weeks have been blitz and more blitz.

Quizz in open space has won us a couple of games with his ability to make people miss and pick up first downs

Not one time yesterday did we try to get him the ball underneath. We were determined to make the seven step drop and turner up the middle work.

Are we trying to win football games or experimenting with what all the pundits are saying we need to do? Turner is not getting it done!

Quizz in open space has won us a couple of games with his ability to make people miss and pick up first downs

Not one time yesterday did we try to get him the ball underneath. We were determined to make the seven step drop and turner up the middle work.

Are we trying to win football games or experimenting with what all the pundits are saying we need to do? Turner is not getting it done!

Not true, we at least dumped it off underneath to him once. I don't think it got a first but it was close if it didn't.

Not true, we at least dumped it off underneath to him once. I don't think it got a first but it was close if it didn't

I stand corrected. But is one time the whole first half enough especially if it worked?

My point is it seems like we are determined to do what don't work the majority of the time. And go away from what does work. The blitz was coming yesterday and we could have at least tried some more screens early on. Ryan got rattled early and we needed to get the ball out his hands faster.