Falcons Showed A Lot Of Heart

As weird as it sounds, I think yesterday proved we have turned a corner...

Ugly Win Shows Heart

Indeed.......I am starting to believe that we are truly a team of destiny....this is the team that will exorcise the ghosts and demons of 98, and this time there will be no Eugene robinson to fk things up for us .....

Edited by freebird310
Guest Negatorris

The Cardinals showed more incompetence. No matter how hard we tried to give it to them, they wouldn't take it.

That's not heart, that's good fortune.

The Cardinals didn't commit 6 turnovers. Like I've said before, there aren't many teams that come back from that kind of game.

The Cardinals showed more incompetence. No matter how hard we tried to give it to them, they wouldn't take it.

That's not heart, that's good fortune.

exactly .. Nothing to do with heart . Has to do with a bad football team that doesn't have a NFL starting quality QB on roster . Outside that Falcons were at home playing a team that lost 5 in a row.

and was down to 3rd string QB and Falcons coming off a bad loss to Saints and needed to be focused

I don't doubt our heart. We pulled that disaster out despite 6 turnovers. That is an amazing turn of events. Lets hope that will be 6 less turnovers we see down the stretch against our toughest opponents.

This season has been amazing no matter how we got here. The amount of wins this team has stockpiled over the last 4 years is phenomenal.

If we can somehow will a playoff win or two with all our faults, it will be a storybook ending to a year nobody could have prognosticated.

The Cardinals didn't commit 6 turnovers. Like I've said before, there aren't many teams that come back from that kind of game.

At what point during yesterday's game do you think the Falcons believed they were beaten? It was Arizona, losers of 5 straight and one of the worst offenses in the league. Atlanta always knew they could win that game. They were lucky the Cards were so bad.