Anybody Got Any Info On Asante ?

freebird310

The only way that Smith is going to give any info on Asante today is if it is so bad he is going on IR.

Smith isn't obligated to say anything until Wednesday, when he'll say Asante is day to day and questionable this week......unless it is so bad that it is season ending. We'd learn that today.

The only way that Smith is going to give any info on Asante today is if it is so bad he is going on IR.

Smith isn't obligated to say anything until Wednesday, when he'll say Asante is day to day and questionable this week......unless it is so bad that it is season ending. We'd learn that today.

I agree... as long as he doesn't say Asante going on IR.. .I'll take this as a good news...

Asante has made 1 play all season . He been solid a couple of games but were not missing much our secondary still sucks

Wow.

Did you even graduate high school because you obviously can't count to 3.

Oh wait is this Swift? Mr 'I have a connection on the Denver All 22?'

If it is then you're just telling lies again.

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

Based on my own medical knowledge that is on par with the common sense of most posters here (very limited for those who neither understand humor) I would say partial separation. Kinda difficult to lift the arm to defend passes, and really painful to tackle. Out 4 weeks minimum if that is the diagnosis. No link, because this is just my WAG (wild a$$ guess). I’ve had this injury and you can’t work it out or fight through it. It is painful and makes you a one-armed defender.

Asante had 1 play all season pick 6 vs Oakland and then following drive he allows a big play to happen for Raiders tie up game .. Asante played well vs Saints but outside that I don't recall any stand out games this year from Asante

Fair enough, but which games did he get torched in?

Because that is the concern, that whoever takes his place might get consistently torched.