Why All The Hate And Worry?

THE ICEMAN

People lets not forget that the cards D is legit I mean if you can go up to NE and beat Tom Brady in his house thats saying something. Our offense is really the only reason they were even in this game we out scored them 23-3 over the last 3 Quarters and the same can be said about the Saints game our offense cost us the game. Plus the cards were fresh off there bye and we were coming off a pretty poor loss.

And on Matt Ryan sure you can say he had a bad day but h3ll 3 of the 5 picks were tipped and its really on the OL not Ryan. He did get his 20th 4th Quarter comeback/game winning drive.

And lets remember if you've watch all the Falcon's game's they really haven't been over matched or been dominated the Saints game poor play calling and today turnovers.

In tell the Falcon's actually get "beat" by a better team then thats when I'll hate or worry. And I mean like a loss to the Packers or Giants or that last game against NO last year.

On the Bright side how many teams can turn it over 6 times and still win thats has to count for something.

I will say that there are 6 games left to fix the glaring problems we have. But, once in the playoffs there will not be a team that has totally no offense to take advantage of 6 turnovers.There are 3 defenses in the NFC that would be licking their chops to make us a 1 dimensional team. And if we were to get in the redzone against those defenses, we probably would be settling for FGs. I love the Falcons & will find myself buying the season tix yet again next year, but I am not wearing rose colored glasses when looking at this team.

I will say that there are 6 games left to fix the glaring problems we have. But, once in the playoffs there will not be a team that has totally no offense to take advantage of 6 turnovers.There are 3 defenses in the NFC that would be licking their chops to make us a 1 dimensional team. And if we were to get in the redzone against those defenses, we probably would be settling for FGs. I love the Falcons & will find myself buying the season tix yet again next year, but I am not wearing rose colored glasses when looking at this team.

Reality is not allowed on this board. Prepare for massive flamage from the Zombie Patrol.