All I Could Do At The End Of This Game Is Laugh

Peyton

This game was so bizarre that I don't even have any idea what to make of what happened out there today.

However, the fact that Matt Ryan threw 5 INTs without a TD, and the fact that the Falcons lost the turnover battle by 5, and the fact that the Falcons let a RB averaging 2.7 yards per carry rip off two 40+ yard games, and still managed to win the game......just caused me to break into uncontrollable laughter at the end of the game.

I am guessing it is extremely rare for a team to lose the turnover battle by 5 turnovers and still win the game. Just crazy.

Here is your crazy stat of the day.

Falcons turnovers today: 6.

Patriots turnovers in the second half of 2010, 2011, and 2012 COMBINED (18 games): 4

It is a rare victory indeed.

Typically Ryan gets wild eyed in a game like this, but when they knocked him down and

he came up with a bloddy mouth, I believe the pizzed him off.

That was a Fk'n good Defense that e had to battle through.

Good thing for us that Wisenhunt out coached himself today.

Or Should we give credit to our secondary for skewing his decision making process ?

@bobbmac36 deserves some props.

I'm just glad it's over...holy cow.

Hey for all of those Falcons fans that are feeling bad about the team tonight, just think about how the Cardinals fans feel lol.

The Falcons tried really really hard to give this game away and the Cardinals just wouldn't take it.

It is a rare victory indeed.

Typically Ryan gets wild eyed in a game like this, but when they knocked him down and

he came up with a bloddy mouth, I believe the pizzed him off.

That was a Fk'n good Defense that e had to battle through.

Good thing for us that Wisenhunt out coached himself today.

Or Should we give credit to our secondary for skewing his decision making process ?

@bobbmac36 deserves some props.

Yeah I think Whisenhunt really screwed up when he took Skelton out.

Skelton was missing open receivers, but he wasn't making the big mistake.

Then the rookie he put in came in and made the big mistake that really was the key to the whole ball game in my opinion.

So yeah.....that was dumb.

This game was so bizarre that I don't even have any idea what to make of what happened out there today.

However, the fact that Matt Ryan threw 5 INTs without a TD, and the fact that the Falcons lost the turnover battle by 5, and the fact that the Falcons let a RB averaging 2.7 yards per carry rip off two 40+ yard games, and still managed to win the game......just caused me to break into uncontrollable laughter at the end of the game.

I am guessing it is extremely rare for a team to lose the turnover battle by 5 turnovers and still win the game. Just crazy.

Here is your crazy stat of the day.

Falcons turnovers today: 6.

Patriots turnovers in the second half of 2010, 2011, and 2012 COMBINED (18 games): 4

Peyton it was wild.

I wasn't laughing to start but then started to when I got on the board. I realized how funny it was. To read the whole boohoo crews interpretation really put it in perspective.

I do know that if we don't fix what we have wrong then we are screwed. The Atlanta Falcons have issues. I want to blame it on this and that but cannot.

The only thing I can take from today is a win.

Arizona was the 2nd worst offense coming into today. The worst coming in was Jacksonville and they managed to score 30+ points today against the supposedly great 9-1 Texans defense.

Yeah the Texans had a game equally as concerning as the Falcons game today. Probably more concerning actually. Lots of plays in the Falcons game were flukey, but Justin Blackmon was just straight cooking the Texans secondary all day.

Hey for all of those Falcons fans that are feeling bad about the team tonight, just think about how the Cardinals fans feel lol.

The Falcons tried really really hard to give this game away and the Cardinals just wouldn't take it.

This was like watching the slow-motion head-on collision of two excrement carts.

All joking aside, I have to say, I was really impressed with how Matt led the TD drive after his 5th interception, which in my opinion, was by far the worst of the bunch.

After that 5th INT I started to say to myself "It's just not Matt's day, this can't end well for him". But he was money on that next drive.

Only time all day, but it was enough.

Did you look at Ryans eyes? That boy was angy and determined.

Notice how he did not take off his helmet?

Im telling you, I was proud of that boy today.

He hung in there and did not give up.

Most of the QB's would have folded at that point.

I have literally seen it thousands of times over the past 51 years.

All joking aside, I have to say, I was really impressed with how Matt led the TD drive after his 5th interception, which in my opinion, was by far the worst of the bunch.

After that 5th INT I started to say to myself "It's just not Matt's day, this can't end well for him". But he was money on that next drive.

Only time all day, but it was enough.

It's what Matt does. He never goes away and has a very short memory. Did you not see his epic game vs Virginia Tech his senior year? It was exactly like this game and that drive although not as late. Reminded me exactly of it.

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

Did you look at Ryans eyes? That boy was angy and determined.

Notice how he did not take off his helmet?

Im telling you, I was proud of that boy today.

He hung in there and did not give up.

Most of the QB's would have folded at that point.

I have literally seen it thousands of times over the past 51 years.

He said after the game that the reason he did not take off his helmet was that he was afraid of getting pelted by batteries . . . by his parents.