Joremarid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>

should have traded Ryan when we had chance...

Peyton on his way to MVP season probably Super Bowl

You are beyond comical these days.

3 months ago you were saying this was impossible. Pick a hate and keep it. I do like a lot of what you have to say until you get like this. You are just being silly.

You are beyond comical these days.

3 months ago you were saying this was impossible. Pick a hate and keep it. I do like a lot of what you have to say until you get like this. You are just being silly.

what are you saying IMPOSSIBLE...I wanted this all along..TRADE RYAN for draft picks ...sign Peyton

what are you saying IMPOSSIBLE...I wanted this all along..TRADE RYAN for draft picks ...sign Peyton

Hey bubba , that is not what I said nor what you said.

I SAID that those numbers according to YOU were impossible 3 months ago.

If you want to go back to reasons why then okay. You have always wanted to trade Ryan since about 2009. Its just a different guy every year , month , game , drive , series , you name it.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Hey bubba , that is not what I said nor what you said.

I SAID that those numbers according to YOU were impossible 3 months ago.

If you want to go back to reasons why then okay. You have always wanted to trade Ryan since about 2009. Its just a different guy every year , month , game , drive , series , you name it.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Im confused what NUMBERS are you talking about ? Matt Ryan numbers ? or Peyton Manning ?

Matt Ryan has 3k passing yards 20 tds 12 ints...

I predicted him around 4,350 yards 34 Tds 14 ints..

Wonder if pursuing Peyton was a legitimate option. He was pretty selective on the teams he entertained.

I dont believe we were really interested ..It would have looked like we were down on Matt Ryan when in all honesty we should have been the way he performed in playoffs. Yes were building for the future and yes Peyton Manning is 36 coming off a serious injury but Peyton Manning is a ALL TIME GREAT , he was worth the shot . There is no one right here with a straight face that can say Peyton Manning is not better then Ryan and he would have gave our team a better chance to win plus we could have traded Ryan for DRAFT picks to help bolster the trenches

Now what do we have with Matt Ryan who has played extremely well outside 2 games..We have a QB right now that has not passed for over 200 yards in a playoff game and now is starting to turn ball over more then he has ever. So yes Ryan is passing for a lot of yards bu he is also on Pace for 24 INTS to only 32 TDS ...thats unacceptable for a 5th year QB

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Wonder if pursuing Peyton was a legitimate option. He was pretty selective on the teams he entertained.

are you being serious? did you want him to be a falcon?