Our Oline And Dline Is Garbage

deathonwings369

Pat Hill was a big downgrade. At least we could runblock in the past

I'm really shocked and saddened at how the OL has deterioated into hot garbage under Hill, and frankly not real happy with this supposedly "aggressive, creative" defense under Mike Nolan. I haven't seen anything impressive since the Bronco game.

any semblance of a running game has become a thing of the past. i really dont think turner puts fourth 100 percent effort all the time though to be frankly honest. sam baker again today showed what the joke he is. also our interior lineman are overpowered and overmatched.

Every pick next year should be O linemen. Throw everybody out except Konz.

The D-line is alright outside of the gaping void at LDE, though I have no idea why they're starting Jerry. As for the O-line, it's also noticeably better compared to prior years but still can get better. It's not like Ryan has pressure in his face almost immediately on almost every play now. The problems with the running game are mostly not checking out of running plays when there is a clear blitz, the RBs being bad (Turner is done. He's so **** slow he struggles to get to the lanes when they're open. Quizz is extremely overrated by this board and Snelling is nominal at best), and extremely lackluster FB play.

I'm really shocked and saddened at how the OL has deterioated into hot garbage under Hill, and frankly not real happy with this supposedly "aggressive, creative" defense under Mike Nolan. I haven't seen anything impressive since the Bronco game.

dont get me wrong i have been happy with the secondary play and the linebackers for the most part but our pass rush is still nowhere near where it needs to be. how do the giants and steelers win superbowls? they can constantly get in the face and torment the passer.

That's cause he's got 2 starting caliber Dlinemen and only one starting caliber LB.

Hard to scheme around such a dearth of personnel.

I hate to say it but I got a little excited when McClure went down. I was curious to see what the line would look like with Hawley in at center. hate to admit I was pissed when he came back in

Same here. McClure is washed up and done. Should have retired.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

bab is doing very good.

jerry may not be playing like a first rounder but he still plays decent.

Biermann is all over the place and is doing very good.

our D-line is not the full problem against the run, you need to look at our LB who seems afraid to go and make a hit.

O-linie seems to be protecting Ryan a lot better then in the past. remember the chicago game in 2011? remember how they used to tell Ryan to roll out so he could avoid being hit.

Turner is decent he is still going to do around 1000 yards and 8-10 TD's. but we need someone who hits the hole hard, no line can open a hole on every down. we might be on the bad side with running, but you should still be able to make a play. Rodgers hits the hole hard. Rodgers got wacked in the dallas game, but continued on (his last play today was very good for going up the middle).

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Decoud was right about this fan base -1 loss out of 9 games- followed by a close win aganst a very good Defense and These Mudda Fugga still complaining....Get down with the team or get gone....Good day

show me where he said? I'm calling the ####### card.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/41618/saints-bring-falcons-down-to-earth

All the talk about the Falcons being a different team this year now seems questionable. How are they going to finally win a playoff game when they can’t even beat a division rival that’s having a down year?

"That’s one team you don’t want to have your first loss to," Atlanta safety Thomas DeCoud said.

A moment before, as reporters stood a few feet away, DeCoud was talking to a few other defensive backs.

“The bandwagon is over," DeCoud said.

Yeah, this loss was devastating because it came against the Saints. But as DeCoud cooled off a few minutes later, his logic made more sense.

Sunday marked the end of Atlanta’s winning streak, not the end of the world.

“It’s a distraction out of the way," DeCoud said.

The Falcons still are well on their way to winning the NFC South and on pace to hold home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs. They need to treat the loss for what it was: one loss. But they need to take a look at all the flaws that were exposed in that loss and fix them.

“It’s a wake-up call," DeCoud said. “A nice little sock in the chin to bring us back to earth.’’

Now that they’ve been humbled, maybe the Falcons can fix the cracks that were apparent even when they were winning. If they do that in the most important stretch of the season and into the playoffs, they’ll finally get the attention and respect they crave, and there won't be talk about them being overrated.

If not, they’ll just be the same old Falcons.

I cannot find anything like you said.

bab is doing very good.

jerry may not be playing like a first rounder but he still plays decent.

Biermann is all over the place and is doing very good.

our D-line is not the full problem against the run, you need to look at our LB who seems afraid to go and make a hit.

O-linie seems to be protecting Ryan a lot better then in the past. remember the chicago game in 2011? remember how they used to tell Ryan to roll out so he could avoid being hit.

Turner is decent he is still going to do around 1000 yards and 8-10 TD's. but we need someone who hits the hole hard, no line can open a hole on every down. we might be on the bad side with running, but you should still be able to make a play. Rodgers hits the hole hard. Rodgers got wacked in the dallas game, but continued on (his last play today was very good for going up the middle).

I actually like Jerry. dude is taking on them double teams

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I actually like Jerry. dude is taking on them double teams

I think if he can stay healthy and get a season or two in, then he will start to look to people as a good pickup for the first round. he really needed to play.