Something You Didn't See If You Weren't At The Game.

After the last interception the fans sat there in dis-belief. Everyone was in shock. Our defense ran out on the field and JACKED UP the crowd while you all were watching a commercial. It was mainly Moore and Robinson. They were like...WE GOT THIS...GET THE ____ UP!!!!!!! You could tell they were ready to win the game for the team and fans.

Really proud of the D today. They won this game.

Guest Negatorris

The people around me were wondering why in the he11 were we playing conservative when the Cards could have gotten the ball back and actually scored.

We were in shock by the picks, but I don't think anyone around me ever felt like we would lose the game. I knew we would come back. We always do. What's that like 5 4th quarter comebacks this season?

After the last interception the fans sat there in dis-belief. Everyone was in shock. Our defense ran out on the field and JACKED UP the crowd while you all were watching a commercial. It was mainly Moore and Robinson. They were like...WE GOT THIS...GET THE ____ UP!!!!!!! You could tell they were ready to win the game for the team and fans.

Really proud of the D today. They won this game.

That's awesome! I am really proud of the way the defense responded today!

Guest Negatorris

We all kinda felt we were going to win in the end as well. It was kinda weird walking out of the dome though. Everyone was kinda quiet and looking like they just didn't get what they wanted from Santa.

Let's put it this way: We weren't chanting 9 AND 1 coming down the escalators....

Lol when I was walking out of the dome it was a bunch of people cheering. They were probably drunk but hey, I didn't see a lot of disappointed faces. The MB fans are nothing like the ones at the dome lol.

Lol when I was walking out of the dome it was a bunch of people cheering. They were probably drunk but hey, I didn't see a lot of disappointed faces. The MB fans are nothing like the ones at the dome lol.

Easy seabiscuit put that broad brush away. Not all of the MB fans are doom and gloomer, chicken little, bipolar, borderline bridge jumpers. Maybe the bridge jumper part was a little much but I was running out of stuff. I was rather shocked myself when I saw the last one but if Matt was gonna have a game like this I'd rather in be against the cards in the dome rather than... hold you breath... when the games actually matter.

Easy seabiscuit put that broad brush away. Not all of the MB fans are doom and gloomer, chicken little, bipolar, borderline bridge jumpers. Maybe the bridge jumper part was a little much but I was running out of stuff. I was rather shocked myself when I saw the last one but if Matt was gonna have a game like this I'd rather in be against the cards in the dome rather than... hold you breath... when the games actually matter.

Ain't that the truth, I get frustrated during the game but I still find it amazing that the doomers that say all that matters is a W in the playoffs don't appreciate a W in the regular season. Defense is coming together playing as a unit, offense is banged up but still gutted out win. Games get ugly sometimes it happens 5 ints suck but **** 3 of them were tips, 1967 last a QB had 5 Ints and no TDs and still won. That was Bart Starr and the Packers. Rare stuff there doomers and guess who won the Super Bowl that year?

The announcers were basically laughing at how easily quiet our fans get. It is pretty bad lol

Atlanta is a college football town No.1 followed by Golf and Tennis.

Pro football is a curiosity down on the list somewhere near Triathalon Races. LOL

The Falcons could win 3 SB's in a row and most local moronic sports fans would still worship the Bulldogs No. 1.

Not even a contest.

Atlanta is a college football town No.1 followed by Golf and Tennis.

Pro football is a curiosity down on the list somewhere near Triathalon Races. LOL

The Falcons could win 3 SB's in a row and most local moronic sports fans would still worship the Bulldogs No. 1.

Not even a contest.

Yeah I hear ya haha, but idk I'm thinking this city might get behind a winner. We know this city has love for football it's just college right now

If falcons bring home a ring I think that may change

People were really wondering why we were throwing on 2nd and short with 3 minutes to go. (and a running clock).

easy--cause we got no run game or push on the OL. Haven't we all had enough of getting stuffed on 3rd and short???

Edited by Nono

My first game since a few years ago.

I love the clip they show when the offense is on of Clabo (I think it was), McClure and Blalock telling the crowd to STFU ahah at one point McClure looks like he wants to kill the fans lmao hilarious.

But yeah, the crowd was decent from my perspective. We stayed pretty loud on D, despite being let down by our offense right after all game.

I am watching the recording, the dome is supposed to be quiet when Offense is on the field. I hate the moose and goose team on the fox, the crowd was loud today in the dome when Defense was on the field.

Somebody started the wave when the Falcons were down. It's not like even the Braves won. I honestly could not figure out why it started. Some guy in the section next to me decked out in all his Falcons gear yelled to our section you guys are lame you let the wave die out. I just turned around and said I'm trying to watch a football game and shook my head.